10

Previously...

"Jasmine, I would never lie to you and you know that!"

"Then why the fuck is everyone calling me a slut? Why are people calling my house and telling my parents names of all the guys I've slept
With? Why the fuck are they saying you did it? Why the hell is even Charlie saying it's you?" She stares me dead in the face.

"What?" I said dropping my grip on her hand.

"Did you tell the school this shit or not?" She screamed pushing my shoulder harshly.

"Of course not Jasmine. I would- I would never tell anyone that." She stops and stares at me.

"I need some space. I'll call you when I'm ready." She turned around and walked away. I watched her as she left and went on with her day as if nothing had happened. My ruminating thoughts blocking away the noise of chatter surrounding me. I look up and glare at all the whispering faces and stop when I meet a pair of familiar eyes.

Lily stood directly in front of me and to her right stood Aiden.

Maybe it wasn't Charlie who gave Lilly my number after all...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sarah's POV

I walked away for on the chattering crowd and into the empty lunch room. Even though I was suppose to be in class, I couldn't bear the thought of sitting in a class room and pretending as if everything was all right. I sat down at a random table and placed my head down on the table. My moment of peace was quickly disrupted by the sound of the cafeteria doors being pushed open. Walking in was no other than Lily herself with her gang behind her.

'You got to be fucking kidding me.'

I glared at Lily and walked right past Her, too pissed off to speak to hhed knowing damn well if I did, I was going to make sure it ended with a fist to her face.

I make my way into the girls bathroom and splashed water on my face in order to cool down. It only did the opposite effect and irritated me more since all the water fell down mg shirt and was cold as shit!

I heard the click clack of heals against the tiles and I groaned, knowing that Lily was definitely not going to back down that easily. Why the hell are they even wearing heels at a high school anyway? Who are they dressing up for?! Nasty school food and homework?

"Aww, look Sarah girls! I bet your sad because your bestie finally sees you for who you are. A fat lying bitch. This actually feels a little too familiar, didn't you loose another friend of your in a similar situation. Hmm, maybe this a sign Sarah. Sign for you to get out my ducking way. You wanna steal boyfriend, then I'm going to ruin your fucking life, slut!"

"Guess what, bitch?! He broke up with you. I didn't steal him from you when he wasn't yours to begin with. Maybe get your facts straight before you go around calling people sluts! Don't think I'm just gonna let's this all go. I know you're the one who did this to Jasmine and I'm going to make sure you pay." I glared walking past her and making sure to knock against her shoulder on my way out.

'Actually, I change my mind.'

I turned around back to Lilly and punch her in the nose hearing her bones Crack and seeing her nose begin go bleed. She crouched on the floor screaming and her poise begin to surround and comfort her. Satisfied, I blew on the fist that punched her with and walked out the door, making sure to flip my hair before walking out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Pitah I'm home!" I yelled walking into the house.

"Hey, Apu. How was your day?" My dad responds, making his way down the stairs and walking up to me. He bends down and places a and wet kiss on my cheek. I giggled and wiped it off onto his shirt.