7

Previously.....
"Sarah do you want to get home or not?"

"I do but-,"

"Then let me take you home, Sarah." He smiled his mischievous smile.

"You sure I can trust you?" I sighed. He pulled my arm and pulled me back so that I was pressed up against him, engulfed in his warm embrace.

"Of cours-"

"Well look who it is here! My wonderful son who never answers my call!." We quickly pull away from each other and turned around to come face to face with Aiden's Dad.

I have to admit, he looks shorter than the last time I saw him...
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

9th grade...

"Where's Aiden?" I whispered, getting up from my seat and slowly backing away. I bumped into a hard figure and was pushed forward. Turning around I noticed it was on of the guys on the football team. I look forward again and Lily was now directly over me.

"Aw, did Sarah think Aiden was actually coming to talk to her? She think Aiden likes her doesn't she?" She laughed with a smirk on her face. "Aiden doesn't like you, Bitch. And he never will. Now why don't you take your fat self back to where you came from! Run away to India with your mama hoe." Lily pushed me down and I close my eyes from the impact. I curl into a ball and felt the tears flow down my face. The sound of laughter was muffled by the sound of my sobs and the items that were being thrown at me. My hair felt sticky from the eggs and my skin was covered with toilet paper.

Why was this happening to me? Where is Aiden?
I should've know becoming to Aiden would've brought me trouble. We're two completely different people living in a world where it's taboo for us to be friends.

I gather up my courage and got up. I ran over to the nearest jock, grabbed his eggs, turned around and quickly threw them at anyone I could possibly reach. I threw a majority of them at Lily, feeling my body burn and my heart break. Releasing all the pent up anger and sadness. Releasing any last feeling I had for Aiden because I knew from that moment, we could no longer be friends.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sarah's POV

"Ugh, what do you want?" Aiden groaned. I looked between Aiden and his dad, slowly stepping back to not get in between whatever was going to take place.

"I want to know what you are doing here in my house young man. You never try reaching out to me but you have the audacity to show up uninvited like this?" He said. His eyes then land on me causing me to  take a couple more steps back only to bump into one of the men who  Aiden's dad came with. 'Why the hell does he look like a security guard? How much money does Aiden's dad have and how come I'm just finding out about this?'

"Shut the fuck up, dad! Why the hell would I reach out to you when you basically don't even want me to be apart of your life? You stay up here in your fancy house and don't even think about how me or mom is doing! All you care about if your stupid children and wife!" Aidens father take a couple long strides toward Aiden and slaps him across the face.

"Now, I hope that calms you down. Remember, I am still you father and I deserve respect." He says rubbing his hand. He turns towards me and smiles. "Sarah my dear. It's been so long. Sorry for the rush greeting. Now, Aiden. I want you to get the hell away from my house?" Aiden bows his head and then sighs. I can't help but feel his pain as well.

"We would but we can't."

"What are you talking about?" His dad said crossing his arm in front of his chest.