9

Previously...

"Sarah, I would never give someone your number with out your permission. "

"Then how did they text me. I don't give my number around like that. And the message they sent me was so weird." I began to nervously bite my nails.

What did they say?" She asked in return, sounding a little bit more awake.

"They threatened me Jas. They told me to watch my back." I sighed as I began to run my hands through my thick hair, my scalp beginning to feel agitated from my constant touching.

"I don't think this is rocket science, Sarah. Isn't it obviously who has your number? Who else would be threatening you like this?" I roll my eyes in aggravation.

"Of course I know who it is! But who gave my number to her?" I sighed turning my head to the side before it hit me.

How could I have not thought of this before?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sarah's POV

"Why the heck is your brother hooking up Lily? Isn't he like extremely old?" I cringe at the thought, throwing fries in my mouth to distract myself from the gross fact.

"He's only 19, chill. And she's 18 bozo. Apparently they hooked up after the party. He came to get me, I went to his car and came face to face with them making out. You and Aiden sure did get Lily all riled up. Thank a lot for that, now I'm gonna have to whitness the two of them for the next couple of months." She shudder at the thought, throwing a handful of my fries into her mouth to also get rid of it.

" isn't it clear what she's doing? She thinks I stole Aiden from her so now she's trying to get back at me by stealing someone important in my life!" I groaned, throwing my head back in aggravation."

"Ok. But how is any of this bothering you? I'm not bother by it." I hesitate, biting my nail before telling her.

"I think Charlie gave Lily my number." I rubbed my face.

"What? Why the fuck would you say that? No he didn't."

"Yes he did Jas. All the signs are pointing in his direction. Why else would Lily be dating him? It's obviously to get back at me. And if he didn't give it to her, she probably went in his phone and took it.

"Those are some bold accusations yoyr making girl. Got any proof to back it up?" She chuckled, looking at me in amusement as she continues to devour my fries. I slap her hand away on agitation before finish them up.

"Of course not! That's why we're going to confront him! " I get up, squaring my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, did you say we? There is no we sweetie." Jasmine also got up but started heading for the door. I quickly make my way in front of her before she can leave, spreading my arms and blocking her only exit.

"Yes, you're coming! He's you're brother! Maybe you'll be able to smack some sense into him! Let's go!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards her car before she could argue.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The little talk with Charlie didn't exactly go as planed. After telling us how he and Lily are basically over, Charlie left to go back to his college campus. I mean who would've though the thing between him and Lily would've already been over! They were together for less than a week.

Clearly Charlie didn't give Lily my number so she must've gotten it without him knowing. Everywhere I turned I felt like I was being watch. Lily was clearly plotting something and I didn't know what. A part of me could feel as though something big was coming and it wouldn't go away until I confronted Lily myself.

'Okay sarah! You could do this! Be strong!' I thought to myself as I approached the entrance of the High school, prepared for what was to come. I walked in prepared to have eyes straying at me but No one noticed my grand entrance. 'Like always' I thought to myself, sighing in relief.

I walked to my locker and put in my code. When i heard the pop i opened it up and proceeded to grab my things. I headed to the library, where i usually waited for Jasmine before class if I arrived to school early without her. 'Which usually never happens since I'm always fashionably late.'

I sat there and waited for what felt like a half hour. Where the fuck is she? I eventually got pissed and tired of waiting so I got up and headed to my next class.

I finalky got there and reached for the door, but was pushed back only to ground. I glared up at the person who pushed me on the floor and to my surprise, it was Jasmine.

"Jasmine!? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Where the hell were you? I was waiting for you in the library! Can you help me up?"I said reaching my hand up for her to grab but she only slapped it away and glared down at me. What. The. Actual. Fuck!

"What the hell? Thst hurts jasmine! Your just lucky that you are my bestfrind because if you weren't you would be six feet under right now!" I push myself off and brush the dirt off my pants.

"Fuck you. We're not friends bitch!" she yells then turns and starts running towards the direction of the library. My eyes widen in confusion and I stood frozen. I snap myself out of my daze and begin running after her.

I make my way towards the library, where she stood in front of the girls bathroom.

"Jasmine, what happened? Talk to me." I reach for her arm in an attempt to turn her around, but she pulls away before I could even touch her.

"Leave me the fuck along Sarah!" She screamed trying to walk away. I grab her wrist tightly before she could..

"Jasmine I'm not leaving until you tell me what the fuck is wrong!" A small crowd begins to form, mainly girls who were coming out of the bathroom to hear the commotion. 'Great, exactly what we need right now!' "Come Jasmine. let's go somewhere more privat-"

" You lied to me. " she turned around and I could see the stream of tears beginning to fall from her face.

"What are you talking about jasmine? I would never lie to you!"

"You know what I'm taking about you lying bitch!" She said, her words slapping me across the face. My heart aches, a familiar sensation.

"Jasmine-" I whimpered holding my fist up to my chest.

"Don't talk to me! I'm sick and tired of your bullshit." She screamed, turning around but I grabbed her arm before she could. I looked down at her now red wrist. I couldn't let my only friend ditch me. I had already lost everyone around me, I couldn't loose her too.

"Jasmine, I would never lie to you and you know that!"

"Then why the fuck is everyone calling me a slut? Why are people calling my house and telling my parents names of all the guys I've slept
With? Why the fuck are they saying you did it? Why the hell is even Charlie saying it's you?" She stares me dead in the face.

"What?" I said dropping my grip on her hand.

"Did you tell the school this shit or not?" She screamed pushing my shoulder harshly.

"Of course not Jasmine. I would- I would never tell anyone that." She stops and stares at me.

"I need some space. I'll call you when I'm ready." She turned around and walked away. I watched her as she left and went on with her day as if nothing had happened. My ruminating thoughts blocking away the noise of chatter surrounding me. I look up and glare at all the whispering faces and stop when I meet a pair of familiar eyes.

Lily stood directly in front of me and to her right stood Aiden.

Maybe it wasn't Charlie who gave Lilly my number after all...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Comment

Follow

Share

Like

💖