4

Previously...

"it's not your fault, it was mine. I should have never went to Lilly party in the first place. I know that she hates me but me being me, I just wanted to get her back." I paused, thinking about if I should embarrass myself any further. "She stole you from me, Aiden. You were my best friend. You being gone left me alone. And really sad." Aiden's eyes remained in my direction and the expresion on his face told me that he was feeling guilty. Shit! Why did I have to say all that?

"Sarah I didn't know. "

Its ok, I didn't expect you to know," I looked down at my hands already feeling the tears ready m to fall.

He pulled my face up to look at him and crashed his lips on mine. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

It seemed as if my world was currently spinning. In the span of just an hour, all of my dreams came true. Aiden broke up with Lilly,  kissed me and I got to see a real life chainsaw in action.

Aiden wrapped his arms my waist and played with the fablic of my dress. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. His tongue explored my mouth and i felt his hands graze my leg but his hand and tongue stopped when we heard a knock on the door. We turned and looked outside only to be surprised to see who was out there......

MY GODDAMN DAD!
-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

Sarah's POV

9th grade...

"Sarah Im not sure if it was Aiden or Jasmine but I think one of them forget their Sweater after your sleepover last night." my dad walked over and placed a neatly folded blue sweater on my bed. I look over and automatically recognized who the sweater belonged to. It was the one Aiden let me wore last night when I told him I was cold. I saw the golden enamel that was on the chest area from the boarding school Aiden went to when he left during middle school.

My cheeks automatically warmed up at the thought as a smile crept onto my face. I grabbed the sweater and shoved it into my bag as I began to plan how I would give it to him.

As my dad drove me to school my brain started to wander to the message I received from Aiden that same morning:

Aiden- Sarah, I have to tell you something...

Sarah: Whats up?

Aiden: I can only tell you in person...

Sarah: Sounds good. 3rd period?

Aiden: No, we have to talk after school... So you can't bring this up at school OK.

Sarah: OK?

Aiden: Meet me at the play ground on the beach OK....

Aiden continued to act very unusual that day. Not only did he sound weird but he called our spot the play ground. That wasn't what we named that old play ground 4 years ago. We had always call it our down ground where we would go and strip ourselves of all our worries and be ourselves.

It may have been because I was love struck or because I was young. Heck, some may just call me just plain stupid but I met up with Aiden that day. And it wasn't the same Aiden that I grew knew.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

"Pitah, please sit down. I can explain." I tried to keep up with my dads long legs but my short ones weren't matching up.