15

Previously.....

"Ughh!" I groaned as I got up and walked into my bathroom. I striped our of my clothes and hopped into my shower. When into was done I got out and wrapped myself with a towel. I walked into my closet and tooked out some grey leggings and a large black sweatshirt. I jumped on my bed and snuggled into my blankets.

I'll just eat that pie tomorrow.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard a knock on my window.

Who the fuck could that be?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I walked over to the window and peeked through the curtains. Standing there on my balcony was the barnacle head, Aiden. I rolled my eyes and opened the window allowing him in. It was pouring outside and Aiden was soaking wet.

"Where's your umbrella?" I asked sitting on my bed. He pulled his wet jacket off and dropped it on the floor smirking at me. I rolled my eyes as he pulled his shirt off over his head and pulling his pants off only leaving him in his boxers. For some strange reason I couldn't remove my eyes off of him. The rain was dripping on his chiseled warm tone abs making him look even more breathtaking.  I quickly snapped out of it and removed my gaze from his abs and onto the floor. I heard him chuckled and my face instantly warmed up. I bet I looked as red as a tomato by now.

"I just came back from Practice and i didn't have an umbrella. I don't want to get sick because I have a game tommorow and your house is closer to the school than mines. You don't mind if I crash here don't you?" He asked. Oh No no no! My mind said but my mouth said yes yes yes! Stupid mouth! Always twisting my words!

"You can sleep on the couch." I said throwing him a pillow and a blanket.

"What!? That's not fair! I'm your boyfriend and I'm too big for that tiny couch." Why does he always use that against me? I groaned.

"Fine but remember! Personal space!" I said getting on my bed and under the blankets.

"Thanks babe!" He said getting in after me. When he was in I started to build a wall out off pillows earning a groan from him.

"Come on! How am I going to see your beautiful face when I wake up?" He groaned.

"You won't." I said snuggling deeper in the blankets." Good night." I said before drifing off into deep slumber.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When I woke up I felt warm all over. Ugj! What the hell?! It's literally snowing outside, how am I so warm? I tried to move but I couldn't. I was stuck in place by something. I opened my eyes and was greeted with Aiden's closed eyes. Wtf? I looked around and it Findlay hit me. The pillows that i builed the wall between me and aiden were now on the floor. Of course  it thought, rollong my eyes. I tried to move out of his grasp but it didn't work. I tried to push my body away but that also didn't work. Ugghh! This is so frustrating! I groaned. I looked at his closed eye lids and then at his lips. The temptations were to strong and I couldn't help myself. I leaned in closer, our lips a few centimeters away. Like my fingers had a mind of their own they begin to gently stroke his soft red bottom lip. What am I doing? I questioned my self.

Before I could pull away a hand came from behind and pushed my lips on his, pulling me into a beautiful kiss. So he wasn't asleep! I knew it! I quickly pushed away a little to much causing my self to fall on the floor instead of him.

"Wtf?! How the hell did that happen?!" I groaned getting up and rubbing my sore butt. When i did I saw a laughing Aiden laying on MY bed laughing like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Time to give him a taste of his own medicine. I thought smirking at my self.