1

A/N:
Quick disclaimer before you get into this book. I am currently editing this book and fixing any mistakes that I find along the way. I am also changing some parts of the book, maybe even adding more things in. I wrote this book while I was entering middle school so it's all over the place and is pretty bad. I'm sorry to all of my older readers and if you're a newer reader and you see anything that may be out of place, I apologize. I will most likely finish editing in a few weeks, maybe months who knows but I will try to finish as fast as possible. I'm in college now and I'm so frickin busy now a days! Please be patient with me y'all! Also, if you see any mistakes please comment on it, I will love you! Without further ado, I present to you:

Dealing With You

Enjoy.

Sarah's POV

"Knock knock" I heard someone say at the opposite side of my locker. I rolled my eyes, slamming the locker door shut and glared at the person who dares to interrupt me from my only moment of peace at this horrible school. I wasn't surprised to see who it was. I mean, I knew this time was about to come. It's almost new years eve and everyone at our school knew how every new year eve Lilly Acosta throws a HUGE, out of this WORLD, 'banging' New Years party.

"Hey, Sarah! Long-time no seek?"

"That's not how it goes." I corrected as I do to about everyone else at this school. Sorry, you can't blame me! This school consists of 99.9% morons with the .1% who aren't idiots, being me, Jasmine and a couple of people who I get answers from during Physics.

"Whatever I don't care." She said flipping her hair behind her back and rolling her eyes. "So, you might have heard that new years eve is right around the corner-" she started but I quickly interrupted her.

"Oh really! It is! Oh my gosh! I must have been living under a rock or something to not have  realized that New Years is only a week away!" I stared dumbfounded. She rolled her eyes and her minions behind her glared earning a scoff from me. Did they really think that was going to affect me?

"Whatever! I don't even know why I am here inviting you to my party anyway. I bet the only thing you would be doing is staring at my extremely hot boyfriend or puking all over him like you did at my last year Halloween party! But, like I said I'm having a huge party-" she started again but, I interrupted her.... again!

" You never said that," I said chuckling.

"You know what! Here. I don't want to embarrass you in front of everyone and make you look dumber than you already do." She said throwing the pink slip at my face, flipping her loud obnoxiously blond hair behind her and then walked away with her fake posy tailing behind her. 'Sure I'm the one that looks dumb' I thought to my self, rolling eyes.

"Thanks for the toilet paper, I'll make sure to use it well!" I yelled after her before she left as I slowly picked the pink slip off the ground then threw it in my locker. Why would I want to go to her party anyway?

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

"SARAH SARAH SARAH I HAVE BIG NEWS!" And here comes the beast right when you need her.

You may be wondering, 'Sarah, who is this cheerful, dark-skinned, hazel-eyed, 5'7 little lady? Well, this my friend, is Jasmine A'lyvia Pisciotto. Best Friend since the peanut incident in 2nd grade, Wife since 5th grade when I went down on one knee and proposed to her, and twin flames since the freshman year when we became each others only friend after everyone, including our 3 group member, stopped talking to us during 9th grade.

Jasmine squealed shaking me from side to side. Yes, I'm thinking the same too! 'How the heck did YOU get don't a friend that's so energetic and excited all the time while you're usually not.'