5

Previously...

"Aiden its almost 1am!"

" I promise I will bring you home before school starts. And I'll make it the best night of your life. Just fall into my trustworthy arms, Sarah." I looked into his beautiful green eyes, his teeth gleaming as he smiled up at me. Did he just call me beautiful? This boy will seriously be the death of me! "Do you trust me?" Do I trust him? I keep thinking about what happened in 9th grade. How we haven't talked since then.

I looked back thinking about the stupid decision I was about to make. I went in my room and grabbed my bag and jacket. When I was done and checked to make sure I had everything, locked my bedroom door and walked back to the balcony.

" Fine i'm jumping," I yelled down as I began to sit on my window sill.

"Wait what?"

"I'm jumping and you said you were going to catch me with those trustworthy arms of yours so you better get a moving before you hurt yourself!" Before I has a second to reconsider, I was jumping down into Aidens arms and into the most craziest night of my life.
-_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–

9th grade:

"Wait, did Aiden actually say that? Our Aiden? Since when did he sound so nervous while talking to you?" Jasmine screeched, grabbing my phone while examining the messages on my phone.

"That's what I said! Aiden is never like that! So this has to be important right? Maybe with his parents? " I bit the bottom of my now chewed up lip. As gross as it sounded I couldn't help it. The nerves were killing me!

" Yeah maybe. You can try asking him."

"Yeah but he said not to talk to him about it during school!" I threw my hands up in aggravation.

"Do you think, maybe Aiden is acting this way because he likes you. And maybe he wants to tell you that. " I looked at Jasmine and could see how serious she looked. She actually thought that Aiden had a crush on me! Aiden, our Aiden! Why would Aiden like me? Aiden of all people wouldn't have a crush on me. We've known Aiden for God knows how many years and he had never ever said anything remotely related to the nonsense that Jasmine just spewed out.

"What!? Why would he like me!" I giggled.

"Who likes you?" We turned around and standing there was none other than Aiden himself.

"Jasmine just said the funniest thing she said that you liked me! Crazy right?" I erupted in laughter but neither Aiden nor jasmine was laughing along with me but instead they awkward stood there, looking at me as if I was insane.

"What's wrong with that? What if I did like you?" Aiden questioned. Oh no. He couldn't have been serious.

"Well it would been weird. Right, Jasmine? Aiden?" They looked at me then each other.

"Yeah weird. Don't worry about it Sarah It will never happen." Before I knew it Aiden was gone and could be seen across the hallway talking to his current girlfriend, Lily Acosta, the most bitchiest freshman in the entire high school with the most obnoxiously blond hair. 'Gosh she makes me hate blonds...'

"That was so weird. What the heck did I do?"

"I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see." jasmine whispered to herself before walking away, leaving me in the now empty hallway for my thoughts and emotions to devour me whole.

-_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–

Sarah's POV

"Aiden! Where the heck are we going?" I said, as boredom slowly ate me up.