Chapter Twelve: Going Out Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

"Hello? Hello? I'm (Y/N)'s Friend. I was hoping you could help me. Somethings wrong with her! Do you know where this place is??" I told him. Even I could tell there was weakness in my voice, so he must have noticed.

"Okay, Calm down Miss, I'll come over as fast as I can. Whats your name?" He asked me.

"Jasper." I replied to him. "I'm a... A Friend of hers."

"Whats wrong with her?" He asked.

"Freezing to death, she's covered in layers of ice. They're covering my hands. I need help! Humans are weird and I don't understand them!" I told him.

"What the fuck?!" His voice blared out of the small device, "How the hell-- Gems. I'm coming over." The man on the other side of the phone started yelling at his allies about how he had to go. Then he ended the transmission. 

I looked down at the frozen Snow in my arms as I waited for the man, Percy, to get here.

*~ Time Skip Brought to you by YOU-- Wait, your frozen. Is time stopped if your frozen????~*

There was loud banging on the front door, So I had to bring her with me. She never locks the door anymore, no one ever comes here. "It's open." I called.

The man I presumed from the phone opened the door quickly. He stood there, looking at me and her. "Did you do this to her?" He asked. "No! She just collapsed on the floor when she was changing!" I told him.

"Orange, red and white. You look more like a warm gem than a cold one. Understandable so, can you just unfreeze her with some magical fire gem shit?" He got closer, looking at her worridly. 

"No, I can't use any type of fire on her. She'd get burnt." I told him

"Right.. Is there some sort of place we can bring her to warm her up?" Percy Asked. I motioned to the back with my head. "We could bring her out to the cave. The front of it had a stone area where I could light a fire if you want."

"Good, go." He told me, "I brought blankets in the trunk, I'll meet you out there." I ran out to the back, trying to break the ice off my hands. I got the ice off and laid her next to where we were gunna make the fire pit.

Percy came over with some kind of container and a few blankets. He rapper (Y/N) in blankets as he poured a liquid on the little pit. Though I am not really a fire gem, I could still light things on fire. 

She had thought me how to use a lighter to light a fire. It was easy to when she showed me how and I kept at it. She left one down here, saying that we could sleep down in the  cave if we eve felt like it. I don't think this is what she had in mind.

Percy went out and found some wood, whatever he thought would burn I guess, and tossed it in the pit. Then, I used the lighter to light it. I brought her as close as humanly possible to the fire, and soon saw the ice thawing.

"She's going to be alright..." I said to myself, sighing in relief. After who know's how long, her face was finally released from the ice. Soon, her body, arms, legs, feet, hands. After forever, she's completely free.

I can't help but bring her close to my chest and hug her tightly, trying to keep her warm in the process by adjusting my body temperature a little bit. "Snow..." I whispered, " your alright.. I'm so glad.."

She shifted in my arms, attempting g to rap her tiny arms around me. "You were... worried...?" She asked me.

I nodded "Very, you scared the hell out of me!" I told her, "I had to call someone I didn't even know!" I pointed over to Percy, who had been keeping eye contact on our body's for quite a while now. I didn't wanna shew him away, but I also.. Kinda did. I had my snow, and I could make everything better by just keeping her warm every night now. I didn't know how to tell him to go away, or tell him 'thank you' properly, so I just nodded.

He smiled at me, and soon, he stood up. "I'm glad I could help make sure your okay, (Y/N). I would love to stay and chat, but I gotta go." Percy said to Snow. He turned away from us and started to leave, but Snow spoked, making Percy stop in his tracks.

"Percy.. Stay here.. I could use some help in the house from time to time.." Snow said to him. He turned around and smiled. "Only if your big girlfriend is okay with it." He remarked. I didn't know what 'Girlfriend' ment, but (Y/N)'s face just suddenly went red. She hid slightly in my arms, mutter about how we weren't.

"It's fine, I'll stay. I'll call my mom and dad, alright?" Percy told us. I nodded, and soon he was walking off with a cellular device in his hand. So I , though, he came back, and we had brought her back into the house. I kept close to her, keeping my body heat warm enough to melt any ice that appeared.

Soon, snow was all better, as if nothing happened. She smiled and slipped into her bed as I showed Percy to this thing called a 'guest room'. I was surprised I hadn't obtained such living quarters, but I guess I always get to sleep with snow now.

The rest of the day was blurred together, Snow tought me more about the human culture, wile Percy made food and a 'coffee table'. Then, we all watched a movie on snows laptop until she fell asleep. Today we may not have went out, but I still think today was a pretty good day...

(I hope y'all enjoyed, cause my hard work is my pride and joy. Now, there may be some gramical errors, or just spelling errors, but I'll get to them in my own time. In the meantime, I have to think about what to do now. XD if I have to, I'll tell you all my ideas to see which ones you like the best. Well, again, I hoped you enjoyed! Byyyye!)