I blush, "I'm not that good looking..."

He rolls his eyes, "Yeah not THAT good looking, stop lying to yourself. Your utterly gorgeous."

I smile, "You shouldn't be talking Mr. Sex God!!"

Marcus blushes, "Trust me... I'm no sex god. I'm a virgin." His face reddens from his adorable blush.

I lean forward and brush my fingers across his right cheek feeling the warmth from his heated skin, "I'm a virgin too Marcus..."

His eyes widen, "How?!?!? Many girls must have tried throwing themselves at you!"

I roll my eyes at him, "Yes all of the time and it was annoying. Girls and Guys should save themselves for their mates. I've been waiting for you baby, but I will wait for you to be ready and I want it to be special."

He smiles, "Trust me, it will be special."

I smirk at his cockiness, "Tell me about yourself Marcus."

He taps his chin, "Lets see... My favorite color is black, I'm 6'1", my birthday is February 25th, I love Lady Gaga believe it or not, I love football, my wolf is black with a white star near my neck, I love to read, and I love too cuddle." He winks at me

I laugh, "You are very interesting. Tell me about your past."

He smiles, "I was in my dads pack and I'm second in line for the Alpha position after my older brother Colt. My mother died when I was 5 from cancer, she was human. My dad is really supportive of everything I do. I finished highschool early and I graduated being the valedictorian."

I smirk, "You must me very smart. And Alpha position is impressive."

Marcus puts his chin in his hand and leans towards me, "Tell me about you..."

I sigh, "My favorite color is black also, I'm 6'5", my birthday is June 11th, I love Pitbull and Busta Rhymes, I like football and lacrosse, my wolf is midnight black with a blue stripe running down my spine."

Marcus gasps at me, "Your so tall!!! Also we have a lot in common, but spill about your past." He winks at me.

I sigh, "I was Alpha of The Dark Dawning Pack, until I meant Calla... She was apparently my mate but she found another one. But when I found you I was sooooo happy! I felt like I was finally going have happiness instead of depression and sorrow, your like my ray of sunshine that always shines down on me."

Marcus smiles, "Your so sweet!"

I laugh and look at his teeth, they are perfect and white. I look at his lips and they look so yummy. I lean forward and lick my lips with anticipation.

Marcus leans towards me to, so that his minty breath is fanning over my face, "Your beautiful..."

I smile and close the distance.

My lips cover his, sparks are flying every where. Marcus moves his lips in sync with mine.

Our need for each other becomes stronger, I suck his lower lip into my mouth and I earn a moan from Marcus.

I smirk against his lips but Marcus goes into action to please me. He licks my lower lip causing a bulge to form in the front of my pants.

He rubs his hand over my hard bulge and I gasp, Marcus uses this advantage to stick his tongue into my mouth.

He tries to dominant me, but I am full of Alpha blood, but so is he. Neither of us end up dominating so our tongues swirl together blissfully in my mouth, but I push our tongues into his... Wanting to savor the taste of him.

I run my right hand up his thigh and then I put my left hand securely into Marcus's beautiful hair.

Our tongues continue to swirl in peace, but soon the pace quickens, My hand reaches his bulge and I lightly trace over the straining place in his jeans before running my pointer finger over it.

Marcus groans into my mouth and takes my tongue into his mouth and sucks on it roughly. I moan from the pain and pleasure he caused me.

I can't take this anymore. I push him away and Marcus gasps for air, I take his state into mind and I push him back on the love seat and I bend down on my knees in front of him.

I pull down his jeans zipper and his huge member falls out. It's literally pulsing with sexual desire. I smirk, he's pretty big. He's about 10 inches... But that's nothing to my 12 2/3 inches.

I wrap my hand around his thick member and I move my hand up and down over his length, causing Marcus to throw his head back in pleasure. I look up at him, while continuing to pump him painfully slow, his eyes are close and his head is tilted back with his lips parted. His skin is flushed and his fingers are in claw shape and his nails are digging into my love seat. He looks so erotic and sexy.

He gasp as I take his head into my mouth, I lightly run my tongue along the bottom of his shaft earning a moan from Marcus.

His hands knot into my hair and he starts guiding me at the pace his wants.

I'm bobbing my head, taking his full 10 inches into my mouth and pulling back for air but for seconds later to be pushed back by Marcus.

I nibble on the side of his length as if I'm eating corn of the cob, and Marcus moans, "Luke..."

God... He sounds like an Angel when he moans my name. I lick the precum off the tip of his dick, the taste explodes in my mouth likes its fireworks... It's the most amazing taste I've ever tasted.

I put him back into my mouth and start pumping my hand on his length in time with my sucking, he groans and his body begins to shake. I pull my head back so his tip is in my mouth and his cum starts to shoot into my mouth. I moan at the taste of him, I take it all and lean back.

I look up into his grey eyes to see lust and love. His eyes turn golden, he growls, "MINE!"

He springs forward and licks my neck before biting into the place where my should meets my neck. The pain I first felt turns into pleasure, I moan and Marcus leaves his teeth in me, moaning from the taste of my blood. He pulls back and kisses my lips.

Hey guys! I hope you like the update! Comment and vote and follow me!!

I love you all!!! Kisses and hugs!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxo