eleven

[Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be trying to update these every week on any given week day and plus, I'll be naming each short chapter by number, it takes too damn long to think of a good chapter name lmfao, enjoy.]

"Trevor, over here!" A reporter calls out to Trevor Jackson as he walks down the red carpet at the premiere of his new movie A Given Time where he is not only the main role, but also the executive producer. He stops for the photographers to snap their shots as a reporter live from the carpet asks him for a quick interview.

He thanks photographers, as he usually does and walks over to the reporter and smiles genuinely. His acting career has really taken off since two years ago where he starred in the Netflix original film, Burning Sands. From then he has been in six movies, including the one premiering tonight, and five out of the six he has starred in.

"Hello, I'm here with the very famous Trevor Jackson, the leading role in the new movie A Given Time. How are you this evening?" The reporter asks him as Trevor's eyes meet hers and he smiles.

"I'm great, having a great time. How are you?"

"I'm good!" She says enthusiastically before continuing. "So you're the main role, Blake in this new movie. Would you care to tell us a bit about your character?" She asks him and raises her microphone to his lips.

"Yeah, uh, Blake he's a very blunt guy, you know. It's hard to mask out his emotions and figure out how he feels. Um but deep down you can see how when life changing events take place in his life, he opens up more and his emotions become more evident." He nods his head once he finishes.

"Well Blake seems like a very interesting guy. So it was said that it took you guys over eight months to film this movie?"

"Yeah, it took us quite a while, because Blake is a character I've never even been close to playing so it took some time for me to get into the character and plus it's a very um, action packed movie so there's a lot of things that need to go correctly in order to produce a great film. " He answers her and the reporter's eyes lighten with interest.

"And also this is the first movie you've actually produced. How was that experience like for you?"

"Yes, being an executive producer was amazing, such a great experience. Spike Lee, the main producer was showing me the ropes and giving me advice, you know telling me that producing is my calling." He chuckles. "But I have to say it was so incredible to not only just star in a movie but knowing that you've sat down and actually had an input in creating it gives you this warm feeling inside of you that you don't get everyday." The reporter brings the microphone back to herself.

"Ah yes, Spike Lee is amazing at what he does. And we've seen you and Chloe Grace Moretz who plays your love interest on screen in trailers and interviews but also off screen hanging out a lot. Would we say there's a new romance outside of the movie?" She smiles teasingly at Trevor as he laughs at her question and facial expression.

"Uh, nah, no new romances. It's just that when you've been filming with someone for so long, you start to get close. I mean, I'm close with the whole cast like I've never been this close with a cast before, they're awesome." He replies as he puts his hands behind his back.

"Well thank you so much for being here with us, Trevor and congrats on the new movie. Be sure to catch it in theaters this Friday." The reporter looks at Trevor one more time before averting her eyes back to the camera in front of her as Trevor thanks her. He looks down at his shoes before walking off the red carpet to get into the building but awfully bumps into a tall figure wearing a mauve, silk, long dress. He meets the woman's face to be met with his former lover, Zendaya.