confessions

I was leaving my house to go to the mall with my friends because we needed a whole new wardrobe.

Sorry, I get bored of things easily unless they really appeal to me you know?

I guess that's why I'm still friends with Trevor after 13 years..

Anyways.

I was locking the front door to my house that I stayed with my mom and dad in.

As soon as I turned around Trevor popped into sight and I was glad to see him.

"Trevor? What are you-" Trevor rudely cut me off before I could even answer.

"Don't ask any questions, just listen. Okay?" He asked and it seemed like he was eager to let it out.

After a few seconds, I responded. "Okay..." I said in more of a questioning tone.

"Alright. I've been thinking a lot lately. About, you." His words came out slow.

I almost melted when he said that. And to be honest, I've always liked Trevor I was just too scared to tell him that myself.

Other people have came up to him before and told him I liked him and he'd just shrug it off. But I just thought that because he never brought it up himself or ever wished to talk about it, then maybe he didn't like me as much as I wanted him to.

"Look, I've liked you since the day I met you in kindergarten and I've never stopped." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. I could tell he was nervous.

"And over the years of our friendship, I started liking you a lot more than just a friend. And I never told you just because.." He trailed off.

"Because what?" I asked him.

"Because I thought maybe you didn't like me back. Or if I told then it would jeopardize our friendship and neither of us would want that.." He smiled at me and I gave him a smile back, I couldn't hide my emotions from this guy.

"But then I thought about it, and I don't care how it changes our friendship. You make me happy in a way no else can. You drive me crazy for the right reasons. And no matter what happens after this, I'll know we'll still be best friends because we wouldn't let anything change that." He paused.

"I love you Zendaya, so much. And if it weren't for your pencil falling down and me picking it up, I don't know what I'd do. " Trevor said and I couldn't be any happier.

"You really mean that?" I asked, holding back happy tears.

"Every word." He smirked at me and I swear that smirk could make any day a hundred times better."

I went up to him and hugged him so tight. Like the world depended on it.

"I love you too Trev. It's been killing me not telling you that." We released and we stared into each other's eyes. His eyes are so beautiful when he squints it, oh God I was dying here.

He leaned in and placed a wet kiss on my forehead and put his hands on my waist.

I kissed him on the lips passionately and put my arms around his neck and at the moment, I knew I could stay his arms forever.

*Author's Note*
I hope you guys liked that little Zevor Snippet. I'm going to love making these OMG.