"Dean, I'm not on-"

"Are you sure? Cause it sure sounds like it." Dean raised his voice.

"All I'm saying is; we could use her. She didn't try to kill us like most demons do when they see us. She actually helped us."

"She's a demon Sam! Ruby is a filthy demon. What's gotten into you?" Dean practically shouted, clenching his fists.

I rushed over to him, placing my hand on his bicep to calm him down. He was my best friend so I knew how to calm him down. I also knew he was about to punch Sam as well and I didn't want Sam hurt.

"It's okay De, I'll talk to him. You go take a shower or something." I suggested softly.

Dean looked into my eyes. His tense shoulders dropped and the anger in his face disappeared. He nodded, giving a tight smile before turning and leaving to the bathroom.

I kept my back to Sam for a few seconds before turning around. Sam was watching me with half jealous, half frustrated face.

"I'm not going to argue with you Sam. I know you're only trying to help the situation but do you really think adding Ruby in is really going to help us? Me and Dean don't trust her." I explained, taking a step towards him.

"I'm just trying to offer solutions. We're in a tough spot right now." He sighed.

"It doesn't help that you're were addicted to demon blood. She might tempt you to drink again I don't- me and Dean don't want that."

"I don't want that either Y/N. I would never do that to you or Dean."

"Good. Now, let's just go to bed. I'm beat." I yawned, leaning into my boyfriends chest and closing my eyes.

Sam chuckled and picked me up bridal style. He kissed my temple as he began carrying me to the motel bed. I felt myself being put down onto the mattress which I snuggled up to.

"Goodnight Y/N. I love you Y/N." was the last thing I heard before dropping off into a peaceful slumber.

**

Today was Valentines Day and I was giddy with excitement. For weeks I had been thinking about what to get Sam. The gift had to be perfect.

A few weeks ago, Dean had broke Sam's laptop by downloading too much porn. The Elder Winchester said he did it as a prank but we all know Dean is a....well it rhymes with 'banker'.

So because of this, I brought Sam a brand new laptop with a screen saver of me and him. It was his favourite one of us where I was kissing his cheek and he was holding up the camera with a big lovable smile.

Making my way to the library, where Sam was, I carried his present, passing Deans room on the way there. "Hi Dean!" I said happily, coming into the room and seeing him sat on his bed, fiddling with something.

Dean chuckled at my giddyness. "That Sammys Valentine present?" He nodded to the laptop on my hand to which I nodded.

"Yeah! I hope he likes it."

"He'll love it Princess. Oh, I uh...got this for you." He said almost shyly, standing up and handing me a small box.

Placing the laptop on Dean's dresser drawer, I took the box gently like it was a baby bird for some reason. "What is it?"