1

Anastasia's pov

"Anna get up! You are going to be late for school!" My aunt yelled.

" I don't want to go," I moaned.
I rolled over the side of my bed to look at my clock.
6:50am.
I started getting up when I got a text from my best friend.

Stephanie: Guess what?!

Me: What?

Stephanie: Ms. Green is pregnant!!

Me: wtf?! Who would wanna fuck her?

Stephanie: Probably a crazy person 😂😂 anyway she's quitting because all of the stress is bad for the baby.

Me: Yay!!!!! Wait who's the new teacher?

Stephanie: Idk. I only know its a guy. Do u think he'll be hot? 😘🔥

Me:  I have more important things to do than wonder if he's hot  besides he's probably really old and pervy.

Stephanie: But what if he's not?!?

Me: Steph I got to get ready for school.

I locked my phone and threw it on the bed. I went to my closet and picked out a blue t shirt and matching ripped jeans, a black leather jacket, and a pair of cute black boots to top it off. I checked the time 7:15am. I still had time for a shower.

I took a nice long shower letting the fragrance of expensive soap fill my nostrils. After 20 minutes I got out and decided to let my natural curls cascade down my back. I put on light makeup. I don't like having super heavy makeup. I prefer the more natural look. When I'm ready I go down to my kitchen.

"Good morning," My aunt Julie said.

"Morning," I reply.

"I heard you are having a new English teacher this year," she said pouring herself some coffee.

"Yeah I'm glad this is my senior year. Just one more year in hell," I said my voice cracking.

"Sweetie school can't be that horrible."

"It's not I'm just sad that its been another year without her."

"Oh honey I know,"she said hugging me. "But don't cry you're going to smudge your makeup."

I hugged her one last time."I love you." I loved her so much I would probably die if something happened to her.

"Awe I love you too sweetie," she replied.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and started walking to Lakewood High.

"Thus the start of another boring day," I whispered to myself as I entered the school.