"Sure, that'd be nice."

"And, do you mind sitting beside me?" He asked then winked again.

"Umm, no, no problem!" I said nervously. He noticed my hesitation then chuckled.

"Don't worry. I don't bite." He replied and I giggled. We entered the class room then took our seats beside each other. So many people stared at us with their mouths hung open. I smiled to myself at their priceless expressions. I searched the room until I found my friends. They looked at me with cheerful faces, all except Melina. I don't really know what her problem with Harry is, but I decided to drop it. I looked at Harry to find him staring at me. I shot him a nervous smile which he returned. Time passed and Harry seemed to be focused on what Mr. Parker was saying. On the other hand, I wasn't. My mind was busy with what had happened with Harry this morning. What is going to happen next? Will I talk to him again? Will he ever remember me? Millions of questions were swimming around my mind until Mr. Parker dismissed the class. Harry was the first one getting out of the class without even looking at me. That's it, he remembered me and there are no other chances. Louis followed Harry out while Zayn, Liam and Niall went to chat with their girlfriends. I reached for Melina and pinched her shoulder from behind. She turned and found me standing behind her.

"One moment, Liam." She said. "Hello there, Beth."

"Melina, what's wrong?" I said. I needed to know what was wrong with her.

"What's wrong?" She acted stupid.

"Melina, you seem very unpleased with me talking to Harry. You seem unpleased with Harry in general. Why are you?" I asked.

"Look Beth, I don't want you to think that I'm trying to ruin things between you and him-"

"There's nothing between me and Harry, Melina! We just talked this morning for the first time and, and I really liked it!"

"What I am trying to explain is, Harry doesn't deserve you, Beth! He is nothing compared to you and you should never waste your time on him. Never do anything for him, Beth. I am just worried about you that is it!" I hugged her tight then pulled back and stared at her.

"Thank you, Mel! And I promise I won't do anything for him. I am just trying to at least talk to him!"

"Okay." Melina said before showing me the kind smile of hers.

"Well, guys we must head to our Literature class." I told them.

"Aha, let's go. Bye baby." Stephanie said as she kissed Niall goodbye. Sarah and Melina did the same before heading with me to our next class.

Nothing interesting happened in Literature. We jut ended up having to write an essay about the disadvantages of driving while being drunk as homework. What could possibly be lamer? We went to our next class; Chemistry. Harry also takes this class. Maybe I could talk to him after class. I got inside and found Harry sitting on a desk at the end of the class. Fortunately, there was an empty one beside him so I went and sat there. Before I could talk to him, Harry spoke up.

"Do you mind sitting with me at lunch?" He asked. "I sit with my friends and their girlfriends. It's pretty boring watching all of them be lovebirds with each other while I am sitting alone." He said and I laughed at his comment. I looked at him and remembered that Sarah, Melina and Stephanie are also sitting on this table so things won't be awkward.

"That'd be cool." I replied and smiled at him. He grinned back and then turned for the rest of the class. I was writing down some notes until I felt something hit me. I looked up to find a paper folded messily above my desk. I grabbed it and unfolded it to find neat writings in it.