38.(Part-1) Following

Start from the beginning

Secondly, I was able to leave the house without having Akasumi enquire me.

And lastly, Izuna Uchiha, the person I wanted at the very moment just exited the building.

That stupid creature didn't noticed Izuna, and that's super cool.

Piking up a small stone I threw in Izuna's direction.

It hitted him straight in the head and he looked around puzzled.

When his eyes landed on me, they widened and he was about to open his mouth but I indicated him to keep quiet by placing two of my fingers on my lips, my eyes glancing at the direction of the tree worriedly.

Luckily he hasn't noticed us.

Izuna flashed appeared in front of me and shot me a questioning and curious look.

I glanced over at him again and Izuna followed my gaze.

I looked back at Izuna, whose gaze was fixated on the man in front of us.

"Mask your chakra." I whispered in his ears and he silently obeyed.

"What the hell is he?" He whispered in a low tone and raised a questioning brow at me. I simply shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Why can't I sense him." I sighed and told him that only I can actually sense him.

Now his confusion increased which was completely visible on his face. So I told him the whole story.

He didn't interrupted me and silently listened to the story.

After hearing me he glanced over his direction again. "What does he wants?"

"We are going to find out soon!" I exclaimed and he turned his attention back to me and mouthed a 'how'.

"Simply, we are going to follow him." He stared at me for a few seconds and then gave me a nod before turning his attention back to him.

We stayed in silence and kept an eye on his movements which were close to nothing.

After a few minutes a white creature appeared from the ground.

First black and now white.

"Black and White. What is this?" Izuna exclaimed sounding bored.

They chatted for a few seconds and then the black one disappeared along with his chakra signature but the white one remained.

"I can put him in a genjutsu and make him tell us about their hideout." Izuna muttered.

"Sounds like a plan." As soon as the words left my mouth Izuna dashed towards him.

After a few seconds he came back. "Are you sure you want to go? I can do it alone, you needn't to put your life in danger."

"I am positive regarding it. And besides I the only one who cam feel him, the black one."

"Okay fine, but if a fight emerges you stay the hell away from it."

With a slight nod from me, we dashed towards the given direction.

All of my training was worth this moment.

I know that I can't do it alone. I am well aware of my strengths and abilities. Even though I am way stronger them those two white and black clowns, who knows what is waiting for us there. So I asked Izuna for assistance, no guidance.

After running for about half an hour we reached our destination, a certain cave hidden in between the roots of gigantic trees.

Both of us walked over to the cave still having our chakra's masked.

Our mouth fell open as we took in the surrounding.

There was that one black creature and along with him ten, no fifty, no hundreds of those white creatures were present.

Me and Izuna exchanged looks with each other, they all are just identical.

They were talking and due to our maintained distance, we weren't able to listen anything.

I felt Izuna's hand on my shoulder making me turn to him.

He gave me a smile an soon I felt a pool of chakra on my shoulder where his hand was touching me.

"My mangekyo ability." He told and soon I saw both of our bodies becoming transparent.

We, we just,

We just became invisible.

This ability, its super cool.

Even though the both of us are invisible, we can still see each other.

He snaked an arm around my waist and guided me to the cave entrance.

After getting in, the first thing I noticed was that no one noticed us.

I let out a relieving sigh and both of us started to listen to their conversation.

.....

It was a short chapter. Yes it was because I have divided the chapter into two parts.

The next update, god knows when will it happen. Can't tell you the exact count.

Well not being a heartless person I am, I will give you all a peek into my next chapter.

To say shocked will be an understatement. I was beyond shocked.

I totally forgot about the surrounding I was in as my mind kept on drooling over their identities.

I could clearly tell that Izuna was in the same boat as I was.

These creature have lived in this world for about a thousand years when the term shinobi wasn't even introduced.

And they have lived without anyone noticing their presence. Even the great Sage Of The Sixth Paths was oblivious to their presence.

They manipulated the Uchiha's stone tablet. They manipulated the Uchihas, used them as their pawns, playing with them as they seemed fit.

And now they are after Madara.

My Madara.

No, no way.

There is no way I am letting these creatures succeed.

I will protect Madara, no matter what.

I will not allow them to play with anything that's mine.

And yeah so it was little spoiler. I hope you guys liked it.

And only a few chapters are left before this book finishes. After it I will start working on 'Innocent Love' again.

And after that.

I have quite a few books in my drafts, I will decide later on which to start.

So until then, stay tuned.

Lots of love,

Anatika