"We only have a minute before it detonates. And there's a twelve digit code." Raven said as Clarke walked up to us.

"So where's this bomb?" Clarke asked

"It's at Mt.Weather." Bellamy answered

"Have you tried 010101?" I asked

"What kind of password is that?" Raven asked but I could hear her typing it.

"It's not it." Raven said

"Try raising the number of zeroes. 010010001." I said as I heard her try it.

"Ten seconds." Bellamy said

"Fuck." Raven said

"What? What's wrong?" I asked

"I messed up." Raven said as I heard her rush hurriedly

"I got it!" She yelled excitedly

"Oh no. It still launched." She said.

"Raven? Raven! Raven." I called over and over again as Clarke leaned against the wall as we all waited.

"I'm sorry. It still launched." Ravens voice was heard a minute later.

"Mt.Weather's destroyed. Only a handful of people made it out." She said

"Since when Mt.Weather been occupied?" I asked as I put down the radio. Bellamy and Clarke looked at each other not knowing how to respond.

"We..we were going yo tell you. It's just that you've been so stressed out lately and then you got kidnapped." Clarke explained.

"I'm going to be questioned on why you all bursted into the room yelling about a bomb and then they are going to find out that Mt.Weather has been occupied by sky people.

They're going to question me on to why there was sky people in Mt.Weather." I said as I didn't look at them.

"You guys this is not how we wanted to start the alliance. Lexa has just initiated us into her coalition and you guys yelling about a bomb is not going to sit well with the other clans." I said to them.

"Well I'm sorry that I wanted to save you. I guess next time I'll just have to succeed won't I?" Bellamy asked me with his arms crossed.

"I have to go tell my mom what happened." Clarke said to us as she left. I looked after her retreating form before turning to Bellamy.

"How's your leg?" I asked him as I gave him back his radio. He took it and put it back on his waistband.

"It's fine. What about you? I wasn't the one who got kidnapped. You're getting treated right aren't you? Is everything okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Getting kidnapped has become second nature to me. But Lexa won't harm me. I'm as safe as I can be." I said to him softly.

"Come on then. Let's go home." He said as he started to lead me out.

"The ambassador will stay here in Polis." Lexa spoke as we both turned to her.

"Your the ambassador?" Bellamy asked

"Couldn't Clarke become the ambassador? Or Abby? Why you?" Bellamy asked me.

"Because I need to gain the sky people's favor." I said to him.

"So you aren't coming back?" He asked as I hesitated.

"Kitten just come home with me. You don't belong here. You belong with your people. Let someone else be the ambassador. Just..please come home." He begged softly as he held up my hand softly. I looked into his eyes and shook my head slowly.

"These are our people now. I can't go home with you." I said softly. He nodded a couple of seconds later as he let go of my hand and turned around and left leaving me there staring after him as he disappeared.

"Come Lydia you must get the mark of our people." Lexa said as she stood from her throne and started to walked towards me.

I said goodbye to my family as they left back to Arkadia before Lexa led me to another room.

I sat down in a metal chair where I was tattooed on my back. The tattoo was similar to the brand of the coalition but it had some differences.

I then got the skaikru mark on my left shoulder.

"We'll just do this at the same time." The man said as he got a hot poker out of the fire.

"What's that?" I asked as he approached.

"Its the mark of an ambassador Lydia. Everywhere you go it will grant you safety, respect, and protection." Lexa explained as I unfolded my left arm as the hot poker was pressed just below into the inside of my elbow.

I held in my pain as the sizzle of my skin was heard as smoke emerged before the poker was taken away. I looked at the mark as I saw the burning red skin rising up as the surrounding area puffed up.