Follow the spirit not the man

Today, the Lord touched my heart to speak to all of my brothers and sisters out there and to let them know that they do not need to look at a spiritual figure as their leader but look onto God as their deliverer.
This concept is overlooked many times but what we must realise as believers that we do not worship the man preaching to us but we worship the God who speaks through the man. People may say that they are aware of this, however our actions may say otherwise.
For example when a pastor does something for us we say thank you Pastor but really we should be thanking God for bringing that pastor into our lives.

The scenario above is a very minuscule example however it demonstrates the point being made. When the spirit touches you it is not of your own accord and your own will but it's because of the spirit itself using you for its own will.
Today, I was sitting in my room and all of a sudden I felt the urge to worship and I recorded it because at that point I knew the Lord was working within me for his purpose. The Lord made me feel as though I should share this touching moment with all of the readers because it's truly iconic to know what God can do for you and through you.