What do I do? - God isn't anwsering my prayers!

This is a problem we all face at points in our spiritual journey. This is thinking God doesn't answer your prayers.

You feel this way because things aren't happening the way you want it to be then it isn't happening at all. It makes us think that God has left you, or abandoned you in your time of need, but God says that He will never forsake us (Matthew 28 :20). If the Our Lord God, Defender, tells us He will never leave us, why do we still doubt and think He hasn't answered our prayers?

If you read one of my first chapters, it explains that we doubt because of our human nature, it is in our nature to doubt and make mistakes but God tells us that He can and will get us through it as He promises in Psalm 23.

Therefore when you pray to God for something you have to believe He has done it. It is always hard to take the first few steps but when we enter Our Lord Jesus we soon realise that when we have Him in our lives, nothing is impossible for God!! Amen!!

God doesn't work on Human time schedules. His schedule is different from ours. If you ask God for something, you can't expect Him to give it to you right away because you aren't God and you don't know what is happening today or tomorrow. You don't know where the dead ends and shortcuts are.

You have to leave it all in His hands and let Him do the planning.

You must learn to not misinterpret God's silence as rejection:

1. God's silence may be to reform you or to draw you close to His love and protection.

2. God's silence may be to prepare you for the challenges that are up ahead.

3. God's silence may be to strengthen your desire for Him.

Roman 8 :35
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ.
Nothing can separate us from His love.

So stop beating yourself up when you don't get an instant answer from God everything must be done in stages. It is gradual.

God loves you - don't forget!
Stay strong and wait on the Lord