Come to Him.

Matthew 11:28-30:

"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me - watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

Come to Jesus, give your life to Him, and He will give you rest, He will not burden you with anything. Give your life to Him, give your burdens to Him., and He will give you rest and joy. He will teach you how to live a new life.

As we enter this new year, I invite all unbelievers to read this specific chapter   and to be drawn to Jesus. Give your life to Him! He will give you a new life to live. He will change your life. I can't express how good Jesus is!

Leave your old self and live in the new self that Jesus will give you. Spend time with him and He will teach you how to live. Following Jesus is about the relationship you have with Him.

How do you gain a relationship with Him?
You must first learn more about Him. Read His word and accept him into your life. Also, by obeying Him, you become more like Him, which will draw you closer to Him. You don't have to know what is going to happen but just by accepting him whole heartedly, you will open up a door for him change your life.

New year, new you.

Take action: please could all unbelievers reading this chapter comment if they have any questions about being a follower.

God bless xo.