His divine plan for your life

Jeremiah 29:11:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

The Lord Our God does everything for our own good, you don't have to worry about where to go next, that's God's job. It's God's job to prompt you in your heart to tell you what to do, on a day to day basis.

You may think that God is angry with you because He isn't telling you everything you need to do. God won't reveal His full plan to you, because that is not the way He works. He will only reveal small sections of His divine plan for your life, but they all will fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.

His divine plan for your life, will exceed your expectations and blow your mind completely, because that is the kind of God we serve. We serve a God who knows how to blow our minds. Our God knows what we need and don't need, He knows what's best for us.

So when things don't seem right in life, and you feel like all hope is lost, don't forget that God's plan is not complete, their may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning.

Take action:
Put the verse above as your screen saver, Wallpaper or whatever, just so long as you display it. And reflect over this verse and keep it imbedded within your heart.

God bless all those reading this, may your life prosper. Glory be to Our Father in Heaven, may he reign forever and ever.