Lost Souls

Today, I write to all those of you who are feeling elements of misdirection in your life, those of you who are so conflicted with emotions, those who are on the verge of suicide, those of you who are broken and lost in your hearts. I feel as if the Holy Spirit is urging me to reach out to all those lost souls.
To reach out to those of you who feel like you have no hope, those who feel lost, those who want to kill themselves.
I'm here today to tell you don't give up on life just yet, don't give up on living because you have so much more to offer to the world. Don't you even think about dying just yet because the Lord has chosen you as His son or daughter, and He loves you beyond measure, when He created you, He moulded every aspect of you. He saw what he made, and saw that it was good.

Don't let anyone tell you that You aren't good enough because the Almighy Creator has proven you good enough. You are the jewel of His eye, His precious stone, you are priceless in His eyes. Don't you let go of life because if you do its just like saying; "Hey Lucifer, I give up." But hold on to the life that you have left because believe you me, God has a plan for you.

To those of you who feel like all hope is lost, this is the point in our lives where we must go down on our knees and let the Lord know that He is our everything, and He is Lord.