Please please watch!!!!!!!!

Please, all those reading, I beg of you to watch the video above. I pray that as you watch it, you are inspired to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth and to turn away from your sins and all evil. God is angry, He is sending devastations to the Earth. We are in the end times. I urge you to watch the FULL video and may God open your eyes to see the evil surrounding you; the evil in the music industry, the Government, dance and even television.

God is coming, we are in perilous times, Jesus is coming back to judge the living and the dead.

Please turn from your sins and give your life to Jesus. He is the Saviour of the world, he died for you and I because of His great love for us.

Anyone reading this who has not accepted Jesus as their Lord and personal Saviour please say this prayer and mean it with all your heart:

Dear Jesus,
I confess to you that I have sinned, O Lord forgive me of my sins for I repent. May you wash away my sins with your blood Lord. Fill my heart with your Holy Spirit. I confess with my mouth that and believe with my heart that you are God's beloved son, who died on the cross at Calvary, so that I may be forgiven and have a chance at Eternal life. Guide my paths O Lord, may your will be done in my life. I confess with my mouth that I am born again and have been cleansed with the blood of Jesus.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.