Things that can draw you away from God (continued)

Because of God's mercy and forgiveness we are able to start a fresh and have life because, Jesus, The Lamb, died on the cross for us and because of this we have Jesus' eternal forgiveness upon us and we have been forgiven for every sin we have committed when we ask Him for repentance after this, we should ask Him for His divine guidance.

So, let's take a look at 2 Corinthians 4:4 , this verse tells us that:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. (KJV)

This basically means that you can't see the light of God if you don't believe. What stops you from believing?
Satan- his ways are the wrong ways.

By following him you will go down a path of destruction. This is major problem, that we are facing. The only way to get off this path is by Accepting Jesus.

This shouldn't be interpreted the wrong way, keep feeding the word of God to your life and it will automatically manifest 0n it's own, the same way it did for Paul.

God is your GPS, your navigation system and He will guide you, so don't worry, any queries you have, go to God and not man, because God is the answer to all our problems.

God tells us in so many ways that He is always there for us. Just because, maybe God doesn't physically tell you these things, doesn't mean He isn't there. He uses angels disguised as people, in our times of need. These angels are to help us and intercede for us.

Matthew 6:33 is showing us that : But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Stop being so worried about things.
To cease this worry you can, sing worship to God, spend time with Him and admire His ways.

Therefore what I'm trying to say, is that if you truly want to truly serve God properly you have to seek him first and his righteousness and everything else will be given to you.

Matthew 17:20 tells us that:

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. [King James Version].

Our Lord is telling us that we just need faith as tiny as a mustard seed, a mustard seed is so small, it's tiny. And that's all you need to move mountains. He is telling us that nothing is impossible for us, nothing. And so with that tiny faith, it won't stay tiny it'll grow into something you never even imagined it could be.

My intermediate family and I were never strong believers we all thought we knew God but deep down we didn't because we still were in our old ways, because of this we couldn't see God's light. However God is too good😀.
Do you know why?

Because God told my mum that through her our family would come to know God. And do you know, that the prophesy came true and that's why I'm talking to you now today.
Because of Our Lord.

He works in mysterious ways and He is always there for us. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me.
So, when God declares something to you just have faith in it and believe in it. Don't always be wondering when is God doing to do this... And He said this...
When God declares something it will be.
God Has an amazing plan for your life so don't let sin destroy you.

Because if your not careful, Satan will try to use you're worrying period, to draw you away from God. Maybe He might tell you, drink a little bit of alcohol, God doesn't mind, but this is the wrong way to go, you have to try your hardest to, resist temptation.

Because one bad things leads to another, until you say:

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

In the same way all the prophets in the Bible went through a period of trials and hardship, it is the same way that at first, people will kick you down, treat you badly for your decisions, but because you have The Almighty  Creator on your side, nothing is impossible for you.

Amen!