|19.|

[Omniscient.]

August was packing up, getting ready to leave New York and get back to Atlanta with his family. He was beyond ready to see Makaia and the boys and to tell the rest of his family the big news.

He knew that his family would be happy for him since they knew he would follow his dreams one day. They always knew he was talented ever since he was younger and they would have talent shows during holiday dinners. He would sing every time.

While he was putting one of his shirts into his bag, there was a knock on the door. He groaned and got up to open it. When he opened the door, he seen it was Russell's assistant once again but with no papers in her hand this time so August was curious as to what she had to say.

"Good morning, August." She greeted him.

"Uh mawnin'..." August dragged out, trying to remember her name. All he remembered was that it started with a B.

"Danielle." She told him so then he furrowed his eyebrows because once she said that name, he remembered Russell said Brione before.

"I thought it was Brione." He said with a confused look on his face.

"Brione's my middle name. I like to have that name in the work place." She told him so he just nodded.

"So whatcha doin' hea?" He asked leaning against the doorway.

Danielle cleared her throat,"May I come in?" August mentally rolled his eyes but still let her in. She sat in a chair so August sat in the other chair in front of her, waiting for her to explain why she was here.

"So first I want to say that Russell said that you have to come to New York one weekend, every month if you're planning on staying where you're living now." He nodded, understanding so she continued,"I also want to say that this may sound crazy but I'm honestly feelin' ya a little bit."

"You just so sexy and got yourself together, everything that I want in a man." Danielle added, getting up from the chair and slowly started to walk towards August.

August couldn't even move because he was trying to think of what to do and what she was trying to do. She showed a small smirk then sat on his lap.

Once she leaned forward and before he could do anything, they were kissing. He thought he shouldn't be doing this because he has a flight to catch and he would miss it if this escalated.

But one thing led to another and you know what happened next.

Meanwhile back in Atlanta, Kaia was getting ready to go out to dinner with August since he was supposed to be there by 7:30. She was honestly excited to see August since she hasn't seen him in a few days.

But seeing him in a couple of hours made her feel better. She made sure to wear her new dress that she got when Gianna came over and they went to the mall with the boys.

Once she was done getting ready, she looked at herself in the mirror and lightly smiled. I look good, she thought. She took her phone off of the counter and took a quick picture.