|11.|

[August.]

Looking at Avery in disbelief, I started to look at her stomach. I never noticed that she has a really small pudge.

So that's probably why she's been wearing big shirts lately.

"It's mine right?" I asked just to be sure, I don't want to be taking care of a child and it's not even mine.

She gave me this straight face and looked me in the eyes,"Of course it's yours, silly."

I side eyed her real fast so she wouldn't notice. "How far along are ya?"

"Three weeks, I hope it's a boy." She smiled.

"Whatever it is, I'll be glad 'bout." I mumbled, turning my attention to the television.

Honestly, I still have a feeling that it isn't mine but I'll get to the bottom of that eventually when I get outta here.

"Sooo what do you want to name it?" She tried to start a conversation that I didn't want. But then again, I feel like I'm being too hard on her so I'll try to ease up.

"I don't even know, I just find out I am gonna be a fatha after all." I chuckled.

She laughed with me,"You're right. If it's a boy, I want it to be named after you. But if it's a girl, it could be Aliyah."

I started to nod, agreeing with her. They actually sound like some pretty dope names so I don't mind naming he or she those names.

"Sounds coo'."

Her phone started to ring so I was about to pick it up but she smacked my hand.

Snatching her phone, she went out to the hallway. See, this is the shit that I'm talking about.

[Avery.]

"Hello?" I said once I answered the phone. This better be an important call cause I don't feel like hearing August's mouth when I get back in there.

"Hi!" I hear on the other line.

Just hearing that voice made me smile.

"Hey baby, how are you?" My British accent started to appear.

"I'm good." Then there was a long silence for a minute,"I really miss you."

"I miss you too, babe." I pouted.

"Are you gonna visit me soon?"

"Yes I will, sometime next week." I assured him.

"Promise?"

"I promise." I smiled,"I love you."

"I love you too mommy."

[August.]

The way Avery snatched her phone and left the room made me really curious. She lucky that she's carrying my child because if she wasn't then I would break up with her.

It's obvious that she cheating on me. But that's alright because two can play at that game.

Soon Avery got back into the room with a smile on her face. "Hi love." She pecked my lips as she was sitting down.