|06.|

[Avery.]

I watched August as he got ready for this little boy's play. I wish he would just stay with me instead of trying to leave.

I went behind him, hugging his torso as he was fixing his shirt,"I hope you lookin' sexy for me." I said to him.

He slightly chuckled,"Nah, bae." I pouted then rolled my eyes. Laying back in bed, I just looked up at the ceiling.

I have to find a way to keep him here.

I thought about it for a minute then thought of something. I got out of bed then went over to Aug.

I tried to push him on the bed but he looked at me confused,"Ya know I got to go somewhea', Avery."

Putting my right leg on his right shoulder, I gave him a sexy stare.

"Please, baby?" I got closer to him.

He looked at me then my leg. He started to grow a small smile,"Nope." He tools my leg off of him then walked downstairs.

I sighed in frustration. He never wants to be with me anymore. I don't know why. I'm beautiful, I'm funny, I'm great in bed.

Following him, I blocked the door.

"Avery, move ova'." He demanded. I shook my head no and smirked.

"Ya' gotta make me." I whispered in his ear. He shrugged then picked me up, placing me on the couch.

He hovered over me so I squealed.

"Bye." He pecked my forehead then ran out the door. I stomped my foot, screaming.

August should be with me! He acts like I'm just some stranger instead of his girlfriend.

Grabbing my phone, I dialed a number. I put the phone to my ear as I waited for the person to answer.

"Hello?" He said with his morning voice, sending chills down my spine.

"I need you." I said in a sexy tone.

There a short pause,"Aiight, I'll come through."

.

Opening the door, I seen his gorgeous face. I pulled his face towards me kissing him. He started to kiss my neck so I moaned.

"Ace baby!"

[Kaia.]

"That's my baby!" I yelled as Malachi was singing with his prince costume on.

The play is 'The Little Mermaid' and he's Prince Eric. They added a few extra parts to it but it's still good.

I started to yell even more saying that's my baby, pointing to Mal. August pulled me down to my seat.

"Ya' embarrassing tha' lil' nigguh'." He whispered. I looked at Malachi and seen he did look a little embarrassed but he shook it off.

I frowned,"I didn't mean to. I'm just so proud." August chuckled.

"Tell 'em that when it's over then, ma." He told me so I nodded.