|08.|

[Kayla.]

I was in me and John's bedroom, playing with a sleeping Jayson's hair. Sadly, he sort of looks like his father. I just hope he doesn't turn out like him.

All of a sudden, John busted through the door with low, red eyes. Already knowing that he's high, I picked up Jayson and walked to his room.

Placing him in his bed, I kissed his forehead then went back into my room. John was still smoking his blunt but when I came back inside of the room, he smiled at me.

"Hey baby." He smirked, motioning me to come over to him. I slowly went over to him, scared that he would hit me out of the blue.

Once I got close to him, he sat me on his lap. "You know I love you, right?" I nodded my head.

"And you love me back?" I nodded again then he smiled with satisfaction.

"I wanna have another baby." He told me, making me snap my head at him. If I have another baby by this man then I wouldn't know what to do.

I looked down at my hands,"I don't think that's a good idea." He raised his hand up so I knew he was about to smack me.

Knowing that I can't do anything about it, I let him put his hands on me. Once he slapped me, I got off of his lap.

"Get your black ass back here." As soon as he said that, it urged me to walked out and grab my son.

I ran to the front door with Jayson in my arms and opened it. John ran downstairs and closed the door so fast.

"Never disrespect my race!" I yelled, pointing my finger in his face. He smacked my hand away then pushed me hard, causing me to fall to the floor.

Jayson instantly woke up, crying because both of us fell and he probably hurt something. I tried to shush him and rock him but John grabbed my arm.

He started to punch me in the face over and over again. "Never tell me what to do, bitch!" Jayson ran up to John and started to hit his legs.

"Please stop hurting my mommy!" Jayson yelled with tears streaming down his face. John pushed him out of the way, making him fall again.

I heard him crying even harder so I tried to my best to gain some strength and get John off of me.

Once John stood up, he started to chuckle then walked out of the house. I sighed with relief and then went over to my baby.

When I picked him up, he held on to me while crying his eyes out. "It's okay, Jay. We'll be out of here soon."

[Ace.]

Me and Avery were hanging out at her place, just chillin'. I think I'm starting to fall for this girl but I know that I'm hurting two people that I care about just because I'm with her.

I love Gianna too but Avery just brings out the excitement in this relationship. I don't know if I would ever leave Avery for Gianna because I'm so attached.

But then again, I want to leave Avery for our own good. If August finds out then he'll kill us both. And a nigga ain't ready to die.