|07.|

[Kaia.]

I heard a knock at my door so I got up from my living room couch and went to the door.

When I opened it, I seen my boyfriend.

"Baby!" I squealed wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up and twirled me around, making me giggle.

"I missed you." I said once he let me back on the floor.

He smirked,"Me too, babe." Then he kissed me so I kissed back. We sat down on the couch while I played with his short hair.

"So how's my princess doin'?" He asked me as he slowly looked up at me with a smile.

"She's been great." I ruffled my hair with a grin. He laughed making me start to laugh with him.

For some reason, he loves to call me princess. But I don't blame him because I am one.

"Babe," He said,"I think I wanna move in with you." Those words made me smile.

"When did you think of that?"

"A couple days ago. I want to keep ya' safe and see ya' beautifa' face everyday. Plus it's gonna be the next step in our relationship." He smirked which made me blush.

"Awe, baby!" I cooed, kissing all over his face.

He waved me off as I laughed.

His phone rang so he got up and answered it, going upstairs. I huffed and sat still for a minute.

But of course me being my nosey self, I tip toed up there. He was in my bedroom so I just sat on the steps so he wouldn't notice me.

"Again?" He asked whoever was on the phone, chuckling,"I guess I gotta do what I gotta do."

There was a small pause but then he said,"Aight, I'm on my way." He turned around so he could walk out so I had to quietly run downstairs.

Then I tripped on a heel so I laid down on the floor. I acted like I was playing with my hair once I heard his footsteps.

I heard him chuckle,"What ya' doin' down thea', babe?"

"Um playing with my hair." I said in a 'duh' tone.

He laughed some more,"Well I gotta go. My mama wants me ta' go get some mo' groceries fa' ha'." He helped me off the floor then kissed me.

"Love ya', Gi." He started to open the door.

"Love you too, Ace." I mumbled. He smiled at me before leaving.

I sighed and laid down on the couch.

[August.]

The call went to another automatic voicemail so I just gave up. Kaia not answering her phone for some reason.

Did I do something wrong?

She was acting really weird right when she was about to leave after that play. But I didn't even do anything.

As I was thinking, Avery came into the bedroom. She kissed my jaw then sat on my lap. I gently pushed her off, making her stand up with her arms crossed.