|15.|

[Gianna.]

I was cutting up an apple when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled already knowing it was Ace. "Good morning Gi." He kissed my cheek then released.

"Morning." I said then started to eat my apples. He ruffled my hair so I glared at him.

Now he knows that I don't like anyone touching my hair. "If you don't wanna get cut then don't touch my hair." I warned him.

He put his hands up in defense then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Avery who had mascara running down her face.

"Where's Ace?" She pushed past me. It took everything in me to not punch her in the face. Since when did she decide to be all big and bold? She always walked behind August like a little lost puppy.

Ace came out of the kitchen and when he seen Avery his eyes grew wide. "Avery, what are ya doin' here?"

"August and I are over. There's no point in hiding it now." She kissed him which made me gasp. Something that made me even more shocked was that he didn't pull away.

Yup, they both lost their damn minds. I went to kitchen and got a pot. Putting it on the stove, I waited for a couple minutes then took it off.

When I got back to the living room, they were still making out so I poured the boiling water on them. Their screams made me smile in victory. Paybacks a bitch but it just begun.

I opened the door,"Get the fuck out." Avery ran outside, holding her eyes which were probably burning. Ace was still standing there with a pissed face. "You too nigga."

He started to walk up to me then said,"I'll get my shit later."

"It's all gonna be on the lawn by the time you get here." I smiled and pushed him out.

Wiping my curls out of my face, I went to the kitchen to get the rest of my apples like nothing happened.

Oh well. Niggas come and go.

[Kaia.]

August offered to take me and the boys to the park since they didn't have school today and there's nothing to do.

The boys were running to the slide so I yelled,"Be careful!" August and I sat on the bench together while looking around the park. The awkward silence is really unbearable.

It's been a few days since the kiss and we haven't really had a conversation. We would just say hi and keep it moving. I want to confront him about the whole thing but I just feel like I can't.

"So...whatchu been up to, ma?" He asked me breaking the silence. I guess he noticed it was a little awkward too.

"Nothing much." I shrugged,"How 'bout yaself?"

"Workin' on a new song ta send ta Atlantic Records."

I grew a smile on my face,"Are ya serious?"

"Serious as I'll eva be." He gave me a smile back so I attacked him with a hug.

I'm so ready for him to be heard and known for something good in his life, not for being a drug dealer.