|04.|

Four Months Later ..

[Kaia.]

I was in my living room, watching Family Guy since it's one of my favorite shows when I felt a buzz in my sweatpants pocket.

I took my phone out of the pocket and seen I got a few texts from my family, August, and Gianna.

Auggie👶🎤: Merry Christmas ma

I kind've blushed, biting my lip to hide my smile. Me and August have been talkin for awhile and I think I'm starting to catch feelings.

I wanna put that aside though cause I don't think he would want someone like me.

I mean all of the guys I've dated ,which was only two, told me that I was worthless. I mean I never took it seriously cause I know I'm the shit.

But they're many girls that are prettier than me and August could have any one of them if he wanted.

Me: Merry Christmas Auggie!

August👶🎤: I wish I could see ya beautiful face...I gotta present for ya and ma lil homie, Mal.

Me: Aww you didn't have to! But Mal got you a gift too.

August👶🎤: Tell lil man I said thank ya kindly.

I gave a small smile, turning off the TV. Malachi and August gained a friendly bond. It's really cute.

I went upstairs to see Malachi jumping on his bed,"Aye, get down." He slowly crotched down until he was fully sitting.

"Can you help me get ready with everything?" He nodded and went downstairs.

We're having a Christmas dinner at our house with our family. I invited my friend Avery since she's having family issues and doesn't have anywhere to go.

Hopefully, Avery meets one of my cousins and starts to date him. She's always complaining on how she doesn't have a boyfriend and all so I'll try to help her out.

Gianna said she's gonna come later since she'll be with her own family and I guess August is doing the same.

I looked down at my phone to see that Gianna sent me another text.

GiGi✨🌚: FaceTime me so I can see my boyfrienddd.

GiGi✨🌚: Nevermind my actual man here now but see you later hoe😜

I laughed, putting my phone back in my pocket. Me and Gianna are basically best friends now. I can tell her anything and she'll listen.

I even told her bout me feeling August. She said she can't wait to see more little Alsinas running around.

I walked down the stairs, going into the dining room. Malachi was tryna put the red table cloth on the big table.

I went over and helped him place it on right.

"I can't wait to see Jayson!" Malachi grinned.

Jayson is my sister Kayla's son so that's his cousin. Malachi must be lonely since he's an only child and there's no boys around.

"Me too, babes." I said as we walked into the kitchen.

We put all of the food on the table and made sure we didn't leave anything out. I looked over at Malachi and seen he was reaching his finger to the sweet potatoes.

"Ah ah!" I yelled. He looked at me then pouted.

"But it has marshmallows on it!" He whined, staring at it.

"I'll give you some when everybody eats." I said as he walked upstairs,"Get dressed!"

I heard a door slam then I went upstairs to my room. I went into my own bathroom to take a shower.