Please

November 17, 2047

Dear diary,

I know that I stopped writing when I was six, but I was scared. And I didn't think it was that useful now. Especially since someone could've found out about my power. But for some reason I feel as if I should come back and write to you again. Again, sorry for my grammar mistakes and shit, I'm bad at it.

I started at a new school a few months ago! For the seventh time. I'm just glad that no one here knows about my power. You remember my power, right? Where I can read the mind of whom I choose. I got better at controlling it. When I was younger I just read everyone's mind. That's kinda the reason I had to move schools so many times.  But I like my new school.

     I met someone. Her name is Olivine. She has beautiful, long blonde hair that has purple and green highlights. She has pale skin, and dark grey eyes to contrast. She is very pretty....beautiful. Beautiful is the right word. She's a very preppy and upbeat person. Like me. She's just my only friend though. My best friend....that I have a crush on.

To be honest, I think she is straight. The opposite of me. Oh yeah!! That's a new thing too. I found out that I'm gay....well, I'm a lesbian. To be honest, I don't even remember how I found that out. Like how does a straight person know they are straight....yeah.

I haven't entered Olivine's mind yet. I want to respect her privacy. Even though she has been very quiet lately. I just don't think it's the right time. I'll do it eventually, just not yet.

I think that's it really. So, I'll write again soon...maybe.

Love,

Aventurine

November 20, 2047

Dear Diary,

     I'm sorry that I am a disgrace. My depression has gotten worse. I hate myself more than ever. But....

     There is this one person. Her name is Aventurine. She's new at school, meaning that this is her first year here. She's really cute, but she probably thinks I'm straight or something. We became something along the lines of best friends. I don't even know what to call us.

Anyway, what she looks like.... She has these beautiful blue eyes that I can't get over. Dark skin, short brown hair with purple lowlights and she has a good figure.

     I love her, and I just hope she won't find out about my depression. It will ruin things. Well...

Buh bye!

Olivine

Third Person Pov

     Olivine had been quieter than usual, and Aventurine noticed. She had gone through her own mind deciding whether to read Olivine's mind or not. She had chosen to enter her mind when they were at the beach after school.

     When the two girls got to the beach, they sat in front of the ocean. They looked out into the vast ocean for about an hour. By this time, Aventurine couldn't take all the silence and lack of words coming from her friend.

She did it. She read Olivine's mind. And what she found was absolutely horrifying. This is the exact words that was on Olivine's mind when Aventurine entered.

"I feel like Aventurine doesn't care about me. I should just end this. When I get home, I can end it all. Dad won't be home and it's not not he would care anyway. I can..."

"NO!" Aventurine shouted while standing up. "I WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH THE ONE PERSON I LOVE KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY THINK NO ONE CARES!!!!"

     "What?" Olivine mumbled. She still didn't understand.

"I can read minds Olivine,"Aventurine told her,"I've been able to since I was really young. And I just read your mind."

"I'm sorry,"Olivine muttered.

"Please...."Aventurine whispered.

"Please what?!"Olivine whispered shouted.

"Please stay..." Aventurine pleaded.

"Why should I? No one cares and no one loves me,"Olivine said while standing up and began walking away from Aventurine.

"But I do...." Aventurine muttered as she grabbed onto Olivine's shoulders and forced her to face her. Aventurine looked into Olivine's eyes,"please... I love you."

Olivine

Aventurine

Aventurine

End