Your Life

Third Person Pov
     "Ok,"Seven said,"I, Seven Drake, give my life to you, Infinity, the Goddess of the undead."
     "You've made your choice,"Infinity replied,"everything will go back to normal, but you will have disappeared. And you will be remembered by those whom knew you."
     With that being the last words said to Seven, Infinity slowly raised both her hands and everything was slowly brought back to normal. And once everything was normal again, Infinity spoke.
     "It is time Seven,"Infinity said. Seven nodded to Infinity and walked over to her. With a wave above Seven's head from Infinity, Seven turned into a cloud of dust and floated away.

Two days before

"Seven grab your emergency bag and Quest," Summer said,"We have to go to the safe haven."
Seven grabbed the emergency bag that was kept in her room and woke up Quest. Quest put the bag on his back and ran down the stairs with Seven.
     "What's going on mom?"Seven asked.
     "I'll explain in the car,"Summer said,"go on and get in. I have to get the other bag."
     Seven and Quest obeyed Summer and got into the four seater car. After putting the emergency back into the trunk. A few seconds later Summer ran into the car and drove towards the safe haven.
"Ok,"Summer started,"there's no interrupting while I'm talking. So there was an experiment of trying to revive the dead. But something went wrong and zombies were created. The government told everyone to take the children, 18 and under, to the closest safe haven. With a bag of emergency supplies."

     Once the three of them got to the safe haven, they noticed that there were cages

Once the three of them got to the safe haven, they noticed that there were cages. Tall, about 7 feet high, cages big enough to hold about three people. Enough room for the small family of three.
"Seven grab one bag, Quest you take the other,"Summer said,"the two of you have to stay safe. Get in one of those cages and lock it up."
"What about you mom?"Seven asked her mother.
"I'm not supposed to protect myself,"Summer said,"all the children are supposed to be protected first."
"I don't care about the rules mom,"Seven told her mother,"you are coming with us." With that said, Seven grabbed her mother's hand and dragged her over to one of the empty cages, and Quest following behind them. Seven opened the cage and pushed her mother in. Then she got in and dragged Quest into the cage. Once Quest was in the cage he locked the cage door and turned to Seven. And Seven ran into Quest's arms.
"I'm scared Quest,"Seven said.
"We'll be okay Seven,"Quest said,"I promise." Quest kissed his girlfriend on the forehead and hugged her tighter.
"I knew you too were perfect for each other,"Summer said,"protect my daughter if I don't make it Quest."
Quest nodded to Summer and looked down at Seven. Seven had her nose dug in the side of Quest's neck. Showing the emotions that she hardly ever showed around anyone. She didn't want to think of losing her mother in her already depressing life. With her father leaving at the age of 5 and being bullied until Quest came into her life. She didn't want to lose another part of her life that made her happy.
Seven looked up at her boyfriend and saw that he was staring back at her. Seven reached up and kissed Quest on the lips as he kissed back. Bringing back the memories of when they were in high school. When they broke apart, Seven grabbed her phone from her pocket and took a picture out of its case. She kept a photo in her phone case to always keep by her side.