Switch it

What would society be like if being gay was normal. What if being straight was considered disgraceful and gross? Imma switch it, and see this story. This story of a straight child. (I got this idea from the video above. Try not to cry too much)
Kimaya Pov
I'm such a disappointment. Why do I have to be heterosexual. God hates me, my family hates me, society hates me. The only person that doesn't hate me is Pierre, I think at least. (SU reference, now back to the depressing story)
     Pierre and I had a secret relationship, but his mom found out and threatened to kick him out if we didn't break up. That was 2 weeks ago.
*flashback
     "Kimaya we have to break up or else my mother will kick me out of the house,"Pierre said.
     "I know how religious she is,"I started,"but she would really kick you out for who you love?!"
     "Yeah,"he said,"my cousin, Opal, came as bisexual last Christmas, and I haven't seen her in a year." (Only some of you understood this part, don't say anything)
     "Well, I guess this is goodbye Pierre,"I said,"but...can I get one last goodbye hug?"
     "I guess one hug wouldn't hurt,"he said. He put his arms out as I wrapped my arms around his torso. I dug my face into his chest me tried not to cry.
     "Look it's the straight lines,"I heard a voice behind us say,"and they're hugging."
     I let go of Pierre and saw Miller and Mila. The most religious, heterophobic twins in school.
     "No, I-I was just being nice and giving her a hug because she was crying,"Pierre said. I looked at him. He mouthed a sorry.
     "Well, what are we waiting for sis,"Miller said,"let's get the hetero bitch."  After he said that I ran. I ran outside and towards home, as the twins chased me. I knew mother would be home though. So I ran to the back door. I quickly unlocked the door and ran inside. I locked that door behind me and ran to my room without greeting mother.
*end flashback
     I'm sitting on the floor questioning my life. Why couldn't I have been born homosexual. My life wouldn't be as miserable as it is now. I wouldn't be cutting, I wouldn't be bullied, have depression, or anxiety.
     Once Pierre and I broke up I was bullied a lot more and became depressed. That's also how my anxiety caught on. With all of the pressure and stress on my back...I started cutting. When my relationship with Pierre ended, I lost hope that anyone else loved me.
     Bringing the sharp blade through my skin calmed me of my problems. It took my mind off all of the mental and emotional things going on. It brought me physical pain.
No one even notices my scars. Not even my brother, that used to know whenever something was wrong. But I guess that no one cares enough to notice. Why am I even here? I don't deserve to live. I deserve to burn in the fiery pits of hell.

Why am I hated by everyone?

End