Sun and Moon

(I don't own that picture)
     The Suns and Moon have been in love for a long time. Longer than you would think. They have been alive way before any other human. In fact, they were once of the first living things. Before they became the Sun and Moon, they were Milana and Sunna. Milana was tall, skinny, had extremely pale skin, blue eyes, and pitch black hair that reached past her butt. Sunna, was a tall, muscular man, with tan skin, had pale blond hair, and grass green eyes. (I don't have a drawing for them,sorry😭)
They weren't the only people on the earth at the time though. There were also four children,Jill, Lucy, Jake and Chris. These kids weren't Milana and Sunna's real children, but they treated them as if they were. Before Milana and Sunna found them, Jill, Lucy, Jake, and Chris roamed around on their own to fend for themselves.
Milana and Sunna protected "their children" with their lives. They would do anything to make sure that they were safe. Like one time, a giant furry animal with 8 legs, and several eyes tried to attack the kids. Milana and Sunna almost died to protect the kids. The kids looked up to Milana and Sunna. It was obvious that those two were in love. I'm telling you, their story was a better story than Romeo and Juliet.
"You can achieve anything you desire as long as you have love, and that love shouldn't come from anyone else, it should come from you," Milana would always tell the kids.
One day, the most important and heartbreaking day of their lives, a strong force came to speak to Milana and Sunna.
"I am Gravity. I am now in control of this planet. You shall listen to my biddings or pay. You will hand over those kids. I need the to complete my rule,"the force known as Gravity said.
"No! They will be split up. And forced to do things that they do not wish to do!"Milana basically screamed.
"You will never take our children,"Sunna said. During all of this, the four of us were hiding behind Milana and Sunna. Jake and Jill were hiding behind Milana, because they are mommy's babies. Lucy and Chris were hiding behind Sunna, because they are daddy's babies.
     "I shall complete my rule another way then,"Gravity said. Gravity swished his hand to the left, then to the right. Gravity then turned around and left.
     All of a sudden a force came to Milana and Sunna. Milana was being pulled one way, while Sunna was being pulled the other way. Their hands were the only thing that kept them there. But their hands weren't strong enough, Milana was pulled one way and Sunna was pulled the other way. Leaving the kids there.
     "I think we should split up. Lucy and Chris should go to Sunna. While Jake and I go to Milana," Jill said. And with that they ran in separate directions.(Jake and  Jill ran West, Lucy and Chris ran East)
     Once Jill and Jake got to Milana, Lucy and Chris got to Sunna, at the same time. Milana and Sunna got really depressed without the rest of the family with them. Milana and Sunna weren't able to move one foot from the spot they were taken to.
     The kids tried to cheer up Milana and Sunna, but nothing worked. Eventually, Milana and Sunna died from being really depressed. When they died their bodies became dust and went up to the sky. The kids went back to their home, they were sad too, but not as depressed as their parents. Jill then looked up and saw two things in the sky.
     "Guys look! I think Milana and Sunna became those two things!"Jill said looking at the two things in the sky.
     "I think your right,"Chris said. The kids then looked up at what became of their parents. No one spoke a word until Jill said something.
     "Thank you, you've both been the parents we've  never had, I love you,"Jill said.
     After that moment the kids lived off their lives. Eventually the kids started to have feelings for each other. Jill and Jake gained feelings for each other. Lucy and Chris gained feelings for each other. But they all still lived their lives together.
     Jake and Jill eventually had a child, as well as Lucy and Chris. When they had all died, Jake, Jill, and their child became moon lilies. Lucy, Chris, and their child became sunflowers.
     That is why moon lilies open up when the moon is out, they were mommy's babies. And the sunflowers open up to the sun, because they were daddy's babies.
     Then we got to the point where you are being told a story from a moon lily. Just remember what Milana always told her kids,"You can achieve anything you desire as long as you have love, and that love shouldn't come from anyone else, it should come from you."- the moon

End