Gone

Purnita Pov
That's is she's gone. The one love of my life. I fell to my knees. I kept crying. The one person that loved me in my life. I've lived in an orphanage until I was 18. And Reya was always there for me, and now she's dead. I met Reya in high school, where we became best friends. That was until senior year, where we became a couple.
We then moved in together for college. We just finished college last year. And in that year we even adopted a young girl, so she wouldn't have to go through what I did in the orphanage. But because of a stupid drunk driver, Reya is gone.
Vena lost a mother, and I lost my love. I feel like I'm not even whole anymore. I rushed Vena and I to the hospital once I heard what happened. And I'm currently crying on my knees. While Vena is hugging me from behind trying to comfort me, but still crying into my back.
A few days later
Vena and I just came back from Reya's funeral. I was crying the whole time. I couldn't even think straight. Once we got home, I got Vena into the house. Then I started to make dinner. I felt a pull at my shirt and saw that Vena was pulling my shirt.
     "I miss Mama,"Vena said in her small voice.
     "I miss Mama too Vena, but we are going to get through the this together,"I said.
     "Really?"she asked.
     "Really,"I said reassuringly. She then went to go draw something. I continued to make dinner. Until Vena pulled at my shirt again.
     "Look. I made all of us, and Mama,"Vena said showing a picture of the three of us that she drew. I smiled.
     "It's beautiful, let's put it on the fridge,"I said as I stuck it to the fridge. I looked at the fridge there are so many pictures on it.
     There's the picture where Reya and I adopted Vena. There's pictures that Reya and I drew with Vena. And the one photo of the three of us at the beach with the sunset in the background. I smiled.
     I will treasure every moment that was made with Reya, and I'm sure that Vena will too. All of our memories will become my treasures.

End

Background info
Purnita- means complete or full. So it was ironic that Purnita did not feel full during this story.
Reya-means singer or graceful. Reya was supposed to be a graceful person, because she was there for Vena and Purnita.
Vena-means love. Vena is a symbol of Reya's and Purnita's love, through a child.