I love you

Elka Pov.
I just made a mistake by accidentally telling the most popular girl in school that I'm a lesbian. I told the queen bee of the school, Jasmine, that I'm a lesbian, and here's how it went down.
Flashback
"OMG Elka you are so ugly. No wonder no guy wants you,"Jasmine said. She has been bullying me since 8th grade.
"Well maybe I don't want a boyfriend Jasmine,"I said.
"Of course you want a boyfriend, I mean who wouldn't want to have a boyfriend, you would like be lonely forever,"Jasmine said.
That's when I had enough. "I don't want a boyfriend because I'm a lesbian,"I shouted loud enough for almost everyone to hear.
"That explains a lot,"Jasmine said. I ran to my next class before I could get any more embarrassed. And that's how we got here.
Present time
The school dance is also in two days. I want to go, my crush is going. Her name is Willow, I don't know her sexuality. And I've liked her since 5th grade.
Time skip
The dance is tonight. I don't even think I want to go to the dance anymore. Jasmine spread the news that I'm a lesbian to the whole school. I've been verbally assaulted, for the past two days. I've been called, freak, ugly, stupid, unwanted, and a lot more.
I'm still going to the dance though. Willow is going to be there, and I at least want to see her. So once school was out I immediately got home. I put on my dress and fixed my hair a little. Once it was time to go, I got into my car and drove to the school.
Time skip to inside the dance.
Willow Pov.
I've secretly had a crush on Elka since 5th grade. I looked over to her and she was leaning against the wall drinking some punch. Since she's revealed that she is a lesbian I've been so happy. I'm bisexual and haven't told anyone. I know that Elka has been verbally assaulted for the past two days and I am not happy about that. Which is why I'm going to do something about it.
I'm apparently popular and really pretty, so a lot of boys try to get my attention, but only Elka has my attention right now. Even though right now I was talking to a bunch of guys that are surrounding me.
It is time, that they announce the queen, I don't actually know why there is a queen, but there is one.
"And now to announce the Queen!"Jasmine said,"and the Queen is...Willow!"
Yes, now is my chance. I walk up the stage to the spotlight. I accept that the crown and the flowers. Then it was time for my speech.
"Thank you everyone,"I said,"but I have a few things to say. I'm bisexual." I heard some gasps, but I continued.
"The reason I don't have a boyfriend is because I have a crush on this one beautiful girl,"I said, while
everyone looked around,"I'm talking about Elka. I've had a crush on Elka since 5th grade. And don't go assaulting us because of who we love, just accept it."
I walk off the stage to Elka, whose face is surprised, with a hint of happiness.
"Hi,"I said.
"Hi,"she said.
"I want to know, do you like me back?"I asked.
"Yes, I've liked you since 5th grade,"she said. Then we hugged and spent the rest of the dance together.
Third person Pov.
Time skip to the next year of high school.
Elka and Willow have been a couple for almost a year now. And they have a perfect relationship. No one verbally assaults them. Everyone just accepted that they loved each other. They were happy. Everything was great for them.
Elka Pov.
Willow and I were on a picnic by ourselves in the park. We were having a great time making food, and looking at the kids at the playground. We laughed, and then there was a small silence, until I spoke.
"Willow,"I said.
"Yes,"Willow said.
"I love you,"I said.
"I love you too,"Willow said. Then she put her head on my shoulder, and I put my head on her head.

End

--------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.-I don't normally have a A.N. on my short stories, but I just wanted to say that I did this one because shy_fangirl has her oneshots book and I requested this plot. She did an amazing job on writing my prompt. But this is exactly what I had in mind, when I was writing the prompt. So thanks for reading. And I'm sorry about the last story, it is more of a poem.