Life and Death

Requested by Krazy_Cat

     Life and Death have been in love since the beginning of Time. In fact longer than human words can describe.

     Life, Death, and Time are the three almighty gods of our universe. Although, some humans like to go against this and say there are other gods.

     Life takes the form of a woman in a galaxy colored cloak. None of them can be described as what they really are with our puny languages. Life has the power to create young  ones. Having the choice of what to do with them.

     Death, is the opposite of Life. Death takes the form of a man in an all black cloak. Death has the power to keep what is given, and has the choice of what to do with them.

     Time, takes the form of a human in a golden suit, whose gender is unrecognizable. Time changes young ones.

     Life and Death live far apart. They can not leave their position or else caos will rain upon us.

     In this situation, Life took matters into their own hands. Life would create a young one, and  have Time send them to Death.

     On Time's way to deliver the young one, Time so would use their powers. Time aged the young, so that by the time the young one reached Death, it was fully grown.

     When Death received the young ones from Life, Death would keep them forever. Showing Life that he loves them back by keeping the young ones forever.

     This is how everything started. So don't go around believing all the other stuff. Our universe started because of the love between two beings, and the kindness of another.

End