Run

So many have been taken. You need to run before they take you. If they take you, you will be torn apart. They will take out everything  important to you. Everything that keeps you going.
     Anything special will be thrown away. They will add unnecessary things to you. No one will even recognize you anymore. You won't be able to continue your life. You will suffer. To see what you will become will make you suffer.
     People who used to love you, will be horrified at what you've become. They will be mad at them, for taking you along with the rest. All those poor souls that have already been taken. It makes me cry to think of what they have done.
     Only certain souls get few things thrown away. Only a few have been kept very close to their original selves. It doesn't happen that often. Which is why you need to run.
     Run from them. They will take you. They will hurt you, rip you apart, and destroy you. If you don't run, you will cry. I'm telling you, please run. Don't let them take you.
      All of this happens, and for what you may ask. Entertainment. This all happens  to entertain others. So run. They've already taken half of me. Run, as fast as you can, get away from them.  Please.

Run

End