OTP

This is more of a reader involvement story. I don't think that's a thing. But here is the key
(L/1)=One Person in your OTP
(L/2)=The Other Person in your OTP
(Y/N)=Your Name
That's it. Now here's the story!!!!!
Third Person
(L/1) was in his/her room eating food. Until (L/2) came running into their room crying his/her eyes.
"Woah (L/2). What's wrong?"(L/1) asked.
"My partner broke up with me,"(L/2) said, still crying.
     (L/1) not knowing what to do, pulled (L/2) into a hug. While (L/2) was crying on his/her shoulder.
     "Do you want to talk about it?"(L/1) asked.
     "You don't mind, do you (L/1)?"(L/2)said.
     "I don't mind. Go on. Take as long as you need,"(L/1) said.
     (L/2) chatted on about how his/her ex partner took him/her out to a fast food restaurant, talked for a bit and just broke up with him/her. (L/2) then went on about how they started to raise their voices. That's when they were asked to leave the restaurant. After telling then story (L/2) was still crying.
     "Hey. Stop crying. We'll get through this together,"(L/1) said, wiping his/her tears off with his/her thumbs.
     "Thanks (L/1). I always feel like I bother you,"(L/2) said.
     "You could never bother me,"(L/1) said. " because I love you,"(L/1) thought he/she said it in his/her head.
     "You love me?" (L/2) asked.
     "Did I say that out loud,"(L/1) asked.
     "Yes you did. Buts it's ok. I love you too,"
(L/2) said.
     They both smiled. Then their lips were on each other's. (L/1) arms wrapped around
(L/2)'s waist, while (L/2)'s arms wrapped around (L/1)' neck.
     "AWE YOU TWO ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE!!"(Y/N) said, barging into (L/1)'s room. They broke apart and blushed.
     "(Y/N) what are you doing barging into my room?"(L/1) asked.
     "Your door was open. And you two have been OTP forever and you two are finally cannon!!"(Y/N) said, while squealing.
     "Ok. Thanks (Y/N). But go away,"(L/2) said.
     "Ok. I'll let you too get back to whatever you were doing,"(Y/N) said skipping away.
     "So. Where were we?"(L/1) asked.

End