Chapter 7

I was laying in my bed with red puffy eyes. I couldn't see any one and I couldn't let them see me.

I was hiding my body under the covers. The door opened and in came Anabel. "Ariel?" she quietly called for me.

No I can't let anyone see me. I looked around panicky with my eyes and just closed them. my mouth slightly open. I feel a light shake. I still don't open my eyes. I'm too hurt to even look at anyone. All the people here in LA I talk to lead to Niall somehow.

"Ariel?" she shakes me again. he then lets me go. She sighs and goes away. I guess to her bed. I don't open my eyes so I just fall asleep.

I wake up with a massive head ache. "What time is it?" I ask stretching my body out

"Woah, some just woke up from her slumba" Liam said and I half smiles at him.

"Hey Liam" I wave at him

"Hello" he smiles back

"It's" Anabel pauses to look the her clock "7:36" she finishes

"Oh, I wasn't sleeping that long" I shrug

"Are you okay?" Anabel asks narrowing her eyes at me

I want to tell her, but I don't want Liam here when I do. That's his best friend. "Uh, I fell pretty bad, and I tripped" I made it up, "Over a tree thump" I added "And stubbed my toe when I fell' I keep adding, "And it- it hurt" I look at the ground to not make eye contact.

They both knew I was lying, that wasn't even believable. But they don't say anything.

I really need to get a shower. I grab my things and some clothes so I can change down there. But before I go Anabel gets up from her spot on the bed and grab my arm with no force. "We'll talk when I come back from Skating with Liam, wanna come?" she shrugs, "To get your mind off things" she adds and removes her hand.

"No, I think I'll just stay in and study" I decline her polite offer. I would go but i don't want to be a 3rd wheel or 6th wheel if Julie and Zayn go.

"Are ya sure?? We'll wait?" she shrugs a again.

"No i'm fine thanks though" i walk down to get my shower.

When I get back I see Anabel sitting in on her bed. I furrow my eyes at her, "I thought you had a date with Liam?" I asked shutting the door and putting my things away.

"I do but a friend needs me right now" she gets off her bed and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Wanna go to that karaoke place in town?" I ask. I could really go down there and sing.

"Yeah, Let's get changed" and we get changed.

We head into this place and someone just got done singing. We find a seat. All the tables have nice candles in the middles with leaves surrounding it. The place is very dim. It's a lovely scenery.

"Go head, you just go up" Anabel tells me and I go up. I scroll through the songs, and they have it. They have the song that I need to sing right now.

I look around the café and I am starting to get nervous. I fiddle with my hands and go over to the mic.

Just then I hear the door open then close, I look up and it's Niall.

What is he doing here? Anabel follows my stare and then Niall see her then sits with her. She gets uncomfortable, she sense the tension.

The music starts playing and I smile to myself. Now I can actually sing to him, make him look like a fool.

"I wake up every evening, with a big smile on face, and it never feels out of place" I put my hands on my hips and shake my head at him.