Chapter 22

"but i am" Niall says with his head down.

I narrow my eyes at him. "That's what you think! You don't know the first thing about a damn relationship. You know you can only see on girl right?" i get snippy with him.

He scoffs. "I don't care. I only want you" he shakes his head slowly.

"Prove it" i say a lot softer when i see the pain laced in him.

"How?" he looks up at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Don't stop" i say trying to smile.

I get up and give him his blanket as i walk away he yells after me. "don't stop what?" He asks

"You know" and i walk back over to him and stand on my tip toes. I gently place a kiss on his cheek. "I know you know."

And with that i walk away. I hear heavy foot steps behind me and i stop to turn around. "I'm going to walk you home" he commands. I raise my eyebrows at him. "I-If that's okay with you" he looks at the ground. Niall Stuttering? It may not sounds surprising but with his appearance it looks unbelievable.

I smile at him when he looks back up. I walk over to him and grab one of his hands. I start walking and he follows behind me. I know there is a smirk on his face but i don't look at him. We walk in silence all the way to my dorm. We get to my door and he drops my hand.

"thank you" I hug him. I don't want to let go, i want to stay like this forever. After spending the whole night outside he still smells good. I let go of him though. "Did you skip all your morning classes for me?" i can't help the smile.

"Of course. It may not seem like it but i would do anything for you" He shakes his head eyebrows furrowed up.

Those words set me off. This setting sets me off. I jump up at kiss him. He is surprised by me but immediately kisses me back. "I want you" i pull away but keep my lips near his. That gets his attention.

"What" his hands are still around me.

I open my door and walk backwards in pulling him in with me. He starts kissing me more. I shut the door. I run my fingers through his blonde dyed hair. I tug at the ends just to hear his moan.

I hear a coughing sound and immediately pull away from him and see Anabel sitting on her bed with Liam. They don't have any classes until the afternoon. "Jesus Christ" i hear Niall say under his breathe and i laugh.

"Well i think that is our cue to leave babe" Liam gets up and pulls Anabel with him. He reaches into his pocket and pulls something out. As they both walk by he slaps it up to Niall's chest. "I think you'll need this" and Nialls goes up to grab it and i see it's a condom. Both of our eyes widen.

 As Liam and Anabel walk out of the door Niall goes to lock the door. He strolls back to me with a slight smirk on his face. I reach up and grab his neck and pull his face towards me, our lips meet. The feeling of his lips on me is the best and most warming.

His hand move to my hips. I start to walk back to my bed and pull him down with me. He lays on top of me sucking and nibbling on my neck and chest and moans escapes my mouth.

As i find my hand reaching up to his shirt and trying to pull it over his body, he stops and helps me. I throw it into my room. "Are you sure you want to" each of his legs are on either side of me.

"Are you really asking that" i scoff

"Yeah i guess i am" he furrows his eyebrows

"I am more than okay with his" i caress his cheeks.

He starts to kiss me again, pushing his tongue in me. i try to keep up with him. I reach for the button of his pants as he kicks his shoes off i undo his zipper and we both slide his pants down slowly gazing into each other's eyes. Eye contact never breaking.