Chapter 4

Sorry it's been a while. i have been busy with school trying to focus since we are getting report cards next week. wish me luck;p any way if people are interested i have outfits on polyvor for ariel Anabel and Julie. Scroll through the sets, they are in different sets. If your into fashion i will be posting outfit now and then in the external link. Well hope you keep voting and commenting:)

__________________________________________________________________________________

The three of us are getting ready in Anabel and I's dorm. Julie is doing her hair in lose waves.

"Hey, Can you do mine like that?" I ask her. She looks at me through the mirror.

"Course" she continues. Anabel is doing her make-up. She's all done getting ready, besides her make up. Her hair is up in a formal bun on top of her ginger head. She has little baby hairs hanging from her sides by her ears that are curly.

I sit and do my make up while Julie is finishing her hair up. She finishes up just as I do and I sit in front of the mirror as she kneels behind me. She does my hair in lose waves.

I go over to my dresser as she is done. I grab a shirt, shorts and stockings out. The stockings are ripped. We're all used to each other now so we get dressed and undressed in front of each other.

 I am getting a little nervous. Julie and Anabel are going to get drunk tonight, I don't want to, I'll a drink. I guess I'll hang out with Luke when those 2 get drunk. Speaking of Luke, I text him.

To Luke:) :

Hey you're coming to the party right?!

I clarify that he is coming I put my clothes on and check my phone. I guess I didn't hear it go off. I unlocked it a view his text

From Luke:) :

Yesss Ma'm

I put it back down and continue to get ready. It's 9 right now and we are gathering our things to leave. We walk outside and it's breezy. I hold my beanie so it doesn't fly off. I shove my phone in my purse and slide in Julie's car.

We get to the frat house. I walk in and it is packed! like when you're walking you need to walk side ways just to fit through. I smell so much smoke and alcohol. It's giving me a head ache so I lose Julie and Anabel and walk out back. There's just so many people here that some are out back making out, dry humping each other like no one is around.

I make this gaging sound and walk over to a tree and sit under it. I sit under it just breathing in this cool late summer night's air. I love this smell.

I pull my phone out and call my mom. The phone rings a couple times before Chris picks up.

"Hello?" he says unaware it's me

"Chrisssy pooo!" I screech into the phone, but not to loud that people notice me

"Ariel kins" he screeches back "How's L.A?" he asks seeming interested.

"Good I guess, when you gunna come visit me?" I as playing with my ripped stockings

"When you're not at a party" he laughs

"What?" I say scrunching my eyebrows smiling to my self

"I know you're at one, and I won't tell mom." he laughs

"Good, how's school going for ya?" I decide to ask, me and him have always been close. We did have a few brawls here and there but we weren't like other siblings.

"Eh, the teachers suck ass, they are always yelling at me and giving me damn detentions" he said getting mad

I laugh in the phone, "Maybe you should be a good boy" and we both laugh, Chris will never be a good boy.