Chapter 13

The italics are a flashback, be careful there are two. I don't want some people getting confused<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All that really happened?" he asked then brief after it "Of course it did why would we be here if it didn't" and I laugh at his statement.

I wipe all the tears away that flowed from my eyes. "I probably look a mess" I laugh trying to dry my face "Thank god I ain't wearing make up" I say laughing more

"You're right you would look like shit" and I laugh even more, the way he said it made it funny.

"You ass hole" I playfully hit him.

"It's okay though, because you have me to take care of you." he shrugs

"You're right" I say going over to sit on his lap. "Thank you" I say as I burry my head into his neck. He wraps his arms around me.

"Let's go for a walk!" I jump

"Oka, c'mon" he guides me closer to the water. I take my shoes off and walk with none on my feet. I love the feeling on sand on my toes. I just love beaches in general. Another reason why I love LA. The beaches!

"Is it bad that I want to change him" I speak while Harry and I walk.

"Why do you want to change him?" he asks looking at me with hands in his pocket. We walk up to a boardwalk and walk on it. Receiving plenty of stares of a hot guy and a messy girl.

I think I want to tell him about my love for Niall. I haven't told Luke yet. Hell I didn't even see him since, well I forget. I really need to call him later. "I love him" I say being guilty. "don't ask me how since its only been a few weeks but I have spent that all with him" I talk to him.

"You're just like the rest" he scoffs but in the realizing way and side smiled showing off his dimples.

"What do you mean?" I ask. Like the rest.

"You confessed your love right" he asked looking up to me.

"Yeah how did you-"

"He moves on when people say they love him" he pulls me toward him.

I think, why does he push people away. The only person that he didn't push away is Liam. He is the closest to Niall.

I have no more words for him. I scrunch my eyes in confusion. "oh" I simply say. I hear my phone ring. I wipe my eyes away and answer it not bothering to check the caller I.D.

"Ariel?" I hear a masculine voice, not Niall.

"This is she" I answer properly

"Hello, this is Mr. Young. I have to bring your wonderful news. You got the job. You start Tuesday at 4:30." I got butterflies. I knew deep door though that I got this job. A smile appears in my face. "we will give you more detail on Tuesday, see you then!"

"Thank you so much sir!" I jump and Harry looks at me questionably.

"I got the job!" I jumped in his arms

"that's great Ariel" he laughs. this is probably over reacting but this is my first job. Previous years my dads and mom paid for everything.

"Celebrate?" he asks with his arms out.

"Hell yeah" I laugh and we walk to that same club just about 10 minutes away from where we were.

"Dance with me" Harry slurred his words. he got really drunk. i had one. I had a feeling that this would happen.