Chapter 17

"Wake up" I tried waking Niall. After a few tried of waking him he finally woke up. I don't have any classes with him today. But he still needs to go to them.

"No" He doesn't open his eyes.

"But you need to" I say sitting by his side. I am already dressed. I like getting a little head start.

"But I need to sleep" He mumbles.

"No, you need to get up and go to your classes" I say shaking him more.

"Okay, I'm up, I'm up" He turns over to his stomach.

This is not going to work. I get up on the bed and start poking him with my feet. "up. Up. Up" I chant

He lifts his head up giving me  death stare, "I'm up" he lifts the covers off of him and searches for some clothes and puts them on. "there I'm ready and now I have an hour to spare" He goes back to bed.

I sit down on my knees and just smile at him. He doesn't close his eyes. My smile turns into a frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks gabbing my hand. I want to tell him what's on my mind but I don't think he will tell me.

"Why did you wake up last night? Are you okay? What were you dreaming of?" I just jolted questions out.

"Woah, there." He laughs "It's fine it was just a dream" he reassures me.

"It wasn't a dream Niall" I look up at him from my hands "It was a nightmare" I shake my head slowly.

"It's fine, I don't know why I even had it, I mean I haven't had them-" them he stops mid sentence.

"What" I say.

"In a long time" he says slowly like he didn't want to. "It's fine. It won't even happen again" he sits up in his bed. "I hope" he mumbles so I couldn't hear it but I did. I pretend like I don't though.

"Well I'm gunna get going" I bit the side of my cheek.

"I'll walk you if you want" he offers and the smile appears again. I nod and turns my lips in my mouth and lick them. I get up from the bed and slide my shoes on. I grab my purse and books and we head outside. We get outside as Niall shuts the door and we see it's raining out. "C'mon we'll take my car"

We walk to his car and he cover me from the rain. He opens the passenger's side and jogs to the drivers side. He gets in a drives me there. "So you're coming tonight?" He asks. He is referring to the party. And I kind of want to study but I want to go with Niall.

"Yeah, I told ya I would?" I said while he pulled up to the curb. I unclicked my seatbelt and started to open the door. "Thanks for the ride"

"Woah, wait!" he grabbed my arm

"What, did I forget something?" I asked worrying if I forgot something.

"Yeah you did" he smiled not opening his mouth and nodding

"What did I forget!" I panicked looking at him with frantic eyes.

"My kiss" he said as if I should know

I took a deep breathe. Thank god I didn't forget any of my books, I lean over a give him a peck but shakes his head and grabs mine into his hands. "Not so fast"

I start giggling and kiss his back. I heard this loud beep noise that made me jump and made Niall laugh.

"What you do to me Mr. Horan" I shake my head smiling. "See you tonight" I blow a kiss to him, I get out and walk to my class as he drives off.

"Hey What's up?" I asked Julie and Anabel as I walked into the dorm.

"Just getting ready" Julie says as she puts eyeliner on with wide eyes.