Chapter 20

"I'll go get us more drinks" Anabel stumbles to get up, she's a but tipsy.

"No, No. I'll get them clumsy" I sit her back down and she laughs.

I walk back in and pour 5 cups of what ever I find. I have 2 in each hand and one in my mouth, that one will obviously be mine. I walk back out and I hand everyone a cup each.

"What did I miss" I ask anyone no one in particular.

"I was just discussing this boy, Niall Horan. He's roommates with her boyfriend, Liam. I hate him" Malia says. I let her go on, where is she going to go with this. "He's a dick, he eats the souls of children and has no heart" my mouth is wide open. How dare she talk about him like this.

"Do you know him?" I ask trying to play cool

"I know of him" he scoffs

"Well don't be judging him! I raise my voice in surprise and wide eyed.

She half laughs, "What you think differently of him" she moves her head sassily at me.

"Better than you" I return the gesture. I look around and all eyes are on us.

"Okay, let's cool down" Anabel says awkwardly.

"I'm gunna go get another drink" I say to Anabel right after I chug my beer. I get up and walk into the house. I reuse my cup and walk around. I don't want to go out again just yet. I walk and find Jacky's blonde hair in sight. I stay hidden from her eye sight. I observe her and Dante and they're talking. I try to move closer to try and hear their conversation. Nothing.

I want to walk by them, wonder if I can engage in their conversation. I just hope I can put up with Jacky. So here is goes. I walk past.

"Little Mermaid!" I hear a shout and I look over to Dante who said those words. I furrow me eyebrows at him and point to me. "Yeah, you come here?" he moves his hand for me to come over. I walk over and stand there awkwardly. "Where's Horan?" he asks

"Niall" I say slowly so he calls him by his name.

"Yeah, him" he smirks. I shrug my shoulder with no vocal response. "You don't talk much do ya!" he says with that stupid grin still plastered on his face. I shake my head and he laughs a bit.

"Wanna have a drink?" he asks. I hold up my cup to show him a have a cup already. He turns around for a moment and turns back with another cup. "Here have this instead" he smirks. I put my cup down and take it from his hands. I glance at Jacky and she just drinks her substance in there. I take my first step and make a face. Woah, this is strong. What did he put I this? I wonder to myself.

I take another and it's just as strong. I put the cup down but Dante runs to my side, "No, no drink it. All of it" he looks nervously. I wonder to myself. What did he put in this drink. My mouth gets very dry and without thinking I drink more of my drink and more and more until it's all gone.

My eyes start getting hazy. "What did you put in m drink?" I try to say, but it's more of a whisper.

"Get her the fuck out of here!" I hear Jacky panic. I can't see her cause my eyes and shut. I want to go to sleep. I'm very tired and weak, I just need a bed and blankets. I don't want them to be near me though. I try to fight the people who are holding onto me. I'm too weak and tired, I give up and just keep my eyes shut.

ANABEL'S P.O.V

Where's Ariel I think to myself. She has been gone for a while. It doesn't take that long to get a drink. I know she didn't come back right away cause of Malia talking about Niall. She couldn't bare her, she was ready to leap across the circle and attack her. I knew it.