chapter 18

After Lucas had passed out I went to go find Niall. It's time that I find answers. I won't let him push me away. The crowd has decreased since the last time I was in the house. It was about a few or so hours ago. Who knows, maybe Niall hooked up with some else, he did it before. Why not do it again. I walked up to his room and hesitated to knock. I finally did though.

It took a bit for the door to finally open. Niall was reveled just like I left him. He moves over so I can come in and he shuts the door behind him. I go over to sit on his bed and he follows me. "Did the pussy cry" he snickers and lays back on his back.

I don't like how he treats or talks about Lucas. He won't do it again, not in front of me at least. "Stop!" I looks back at him he sits up again with shocked in him.

Yeah me too.

"Please, just stop. Stop all of it" I stand. "You treat Luke like shit!" I don't even laugh. "Why?" I ask

His jaw clenches. "Because" Is all he says

"That's no good enough Niall" I breathe out.

"I fucked his sister" he shakes his head and extends his arms.

That can't be all that happened. Lucas wouldn't get mad just over that. I mean it is a big deal and not cools of Niall. "there's more" i notice his fidget with his fingers. Thats a sign thats there's more to the story. "all of it, i want all of it" i add.

He takes a moment to look at me. He makes a loud sigh. "We used to be friend, he had a hot sister, i wanted to fuck her so i did. Luke wasn't aware of who i was."

"You moved on to other girls" i finished for him. That's who is was. Who he is still, i guess. We didn't sleep with each other and now I'm having thoughts.

"Yeah, he got mad and then no girl wanted me like that because he would chirp in. He got this girlfriend, it got pretty serious and i fucked her" he shrugged.

"Why shouldn't i be surprised." I half laugh and sit by him.

"Is that what you think of me" he asks heart broken it seems.

"Well, yeah i mean i guess you haven't been lately. You a actually are acting loyal to me" i have laugh and sniff the runny water that is about to come out of my nose and look at the ceiling. "I'm scared actually" i smile but them immediately take it off of my face.

"Why" he asks.

"I don't know" i half laugh "I just feel it" i fiddle with my fingers. Niall's hand reaches out stops my fingers.

"Don't" he shakes his head. "You shouldn't" he adds.

"Why, you do this to everyone?" I ask half scoffing. "You know how I feel about you and you don't care?" I explain more

"Who said I don't care?" he asks taking his hands away from mine and putting them on his own laps.

I look up at him to find him staring at me. I can't help but look in his eyes. I part my mouth and look at his lips. I just really want to lean in a kiss him. I don't though. The thought of making out with him just lingers on my lips. I can feel it even though it's not there. I take a deep breathe and look away from him. "I know you don't" I get up. and open the door. "Professor Tylone?" I question. He is standing there right about to knock.

"Ariel" he doesn't smile, "I need to talk to Niall" he says looking past me hoping to find Niall.

"What" Niall says very annoyed. "I don't want to talk about it" Professor know what he is talking about, so do I.

"Niall" I try to get him to talk to Tylone, maybe it's good news?

Niall gets up and walk over to me putting his arm around my waist, "Come on" He pulls Tylone in his room gently and shuts the door. "Don't you want me to-" I start