Surprise.

Shane's POV: I woke up around 3 am to a noise so I say "Em honey is that you?" She pops out of the bathroom and says "Yeah Babe. Sorry did I wake you up?" I rubbed my eyes then replied "No I just heard a noise are you alright in there?" She replies "Yeah sorry about that I dropped my phone. Go back to sleep I'll be back in bed soon."

After she said that I turned over to try to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I picked up my phone and saw some texts from Paul about the upcoming brand spilt. They read "Hey have you and Bryan made your picks for the draft?" I was about to text him back when I felt Em's side of the bed dip so I put my phone down then felt her arms wrap around me. She whispered in my ear and said "I love you Shane Brandon McMahon with all of my heart." Then she turned back over because she knows that I like being the big spoon then I wrapped my arms around her kissed her on her cheek then we snuggled and fell back to sleep.

When I woke up again it was around 11:30 am I knew that because Emily's phone was dinging with text messages from her friend from her FCW days Claudio. The texts read "Hey Em. When are we meeting up at the coffee house?" Then one read "Em are you awake?" Then the next one read "Em your worrying me." That's when I unplugged her phone then stood up to bring it to her but I overheard her talking on my phone and all I heard was "Colby keep the personal stuff out of work. You know Shane will not let that fly."

After a moment she said again "Colby text me calm down. Okay bye." Then she hung up and walked back into the bedroom and said "Babe I thought you were still sleeping." I replied "Yeah I was but then your phone was blowing up. So I got up to give it to you." Then I handed my beautiful wife her cellphone and then she handed me mine. After that I yawned and em asked me if I wanted to cuddle for a little before she had to go I nodded in agreement then we climbed back into bed and drifted off.

Emily's POV: When I woke up again it was because I heard Shane's phone go off I reached over him and picked it up. I said "Kate? What's up?" Then I realized it wasn't Kate when Colby said "Hi Emily. Is Shane awake?" I said "No he's not what's going on Colby?" He then went on to tell me about his personal problem with Jon and how he wanted Shane to give him a title shot. That's when I talked him down and said "Keep it to yourself you know that Shane doesn't like it when people bring personal issues into work." Then he got upset and hung up I shrugged it off because with the draft coming up it was scripted that Jon brings the title home to smackdown so there was no way Colby was going to win anyways.

After that I saw that Shane had got up he had my phone in his hand then I said "Babe I thought you were sleeping?" He said "Yeah I was but your phone was blowing up." I laughed then we exchanged our phones then I asked Shane if he wanted to cuddle and he did so we climbed into bed and went to sleep. It was about an hour later and I woke up before Shane got up off the bed decided to write a note that said "Babe. Went to hang with Claudio and the guys. I'll be back soon I love you. 💕"

Once I was done with the note I got dressed then headed out. It didn't take long for me to get to the coffee house once I did Claudio greeted me at the car and said "Why didn't you answer my texts?" I sighed then said "Sorry Shane didn't tell me that you texted. Then we slept for another couple hours." He sighed like the weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders then hugged me and said "Jeez Em I was so worried." I told him he had nothing to worry about then we walked in the coffee house together and waited for the boys. While we were waiting Claudio and I were talking about everything that was happening he asked me what was going on with me and once I told him what was up he was stunned. I just didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.
___________________________________
Authors note: hey let me know what you guys think. I'm also going to do 2 more chapters.
if you have any titles for a sequel I would love to know your ideas!!