Baggage.

Shane's POV: When he walked through Emilys hospital room door my jaw dropped. I shot out of my wife's bed and said "What are you doing here Rami?" Then he put his hands up and then started walking backwards then said "I'm just checking in on my friend. Thats it." I don't know what it is about Rami Sebei being friends with my wife just grinds my gears. I walked out when he walked in because the doctor called me outside and once I stepped out side she said "We figured out that your wife was given an huge amount of Xanax and it put her to sleep but she should wake up very soon." I wasn't surprised that it was Xanax that put her to sleep but who did it was the question, I didn't have a list of suspects I also dont know who would want her to out of the picture. I wanted to consult with Rami but he looked like he was having a deep conversation with my unconscious wife so I decided to text Bryan to see if he wanted to meet up to talk. He replied within minutes and said "Sure meet me at the nearest coffeehouse ok?" I replied just a "K." Then made my way out of the hospital to meet up with Bryan.

"Inside Emily's Mind"
I woke up on the floor of the arena but when I got up no one was there. I decided to walk around and I walked into the locker room and saw my grammy and I haven't seen her since I was younger I honestly didnt think that it was real but when we made eye contact all I could do is say "Grammy? Is that really you?" She walked up to me put her hand on my cheek and said "Yes Em. It's me." I looked at her and cried I didnt know why I was seeing her but I just sat there because I didn't know what else to do. She looked at me and all I could do was stare back and I managed to ask "Grammy am I dead?" She shook her head no and said "No dear you are unconscious." I sucked my teeth and then got up and started running around and tried to find Shane but then Grammy said "Em. Calm down you have to keep fighting ok?" I nodded in agreement and then said "How do I wake up?" Grammy shrugged and then said "Im sorry about everything that happened to you, your sister and brother. I am sorry that your father did that but never owned up to it." I forgave her because it wasn't her fault then she vanished and then I see this bright light leading me down a hallway and saw Rami then the next thing I knew I woke up.

Emily's POV: Once I opened my eyes I immediately shut them because the lights were so damn bright and then I hear a very familiar voice coming from right by my side so I said very groggily "Rami?" Then he grabbed a cup of water and a straw then said "Drink this you have a sore throat cause you've been out for a couple days." I gulped down the whole cup and then said "Wheres Shane?" He told me that he went to go meet up with Bryan and that he would be back soon. I nodded and then I saw the look in Rami's eyes he said "Did you hear anything I was saying to you?" I replied "Honestly no I didnt. I was in the arena with my grammy and then you showed up." He sighed then I said "Whats wrong Rami?" He was resistant at first but then he literally just poured his heart out he told me that he was so worried when he found out about what happened he would of been here sooner but since he was on Raw he found out through one of my other close friend John Cena because Survivor Series then after he was told he immediately came here and Shane was cuddled up next to me and he got defensive once he walked in but then he just left. After that he finally took a breath and I said "Rami can you please get me my phone." He nodded and then got up and got my phone from my patient belonging bag and once he handed it to me, I called Shane it rang a couple of times but when he answered he sounded weird he said "Em honey your awake?" I replied "Yeah babe. Can you come back to me?" He said "Yeah Hun I'm on my way." Then we hung up and then after that I got a text from my sister that read "Hey your probably not awake yet but I really need you." I replied "Hey im finally awake come by the hospital and tell me whats going on. Love you Always and Forever." She didn't reply but the good thing about iMessage is that I am notified when she reads my message. So I assumed that she was on her way, I totally forgot that Rami was right next to me but once I went to say sorry that I was like ignoring him I but he was passed out. I smiled and then Shane walked in came up and we shared a passionate kiss then asked me What happened I shrugged and then he said "You tired babe?" I nodded and then Shane climbed in the bed with me and we drifted off to sleep.