Start Of Something New?

Emily's POV:

After a while of just sitting there and not saying anything I looked up at Shane and said " I'm stupid for even saying anything aren't I?" He looked at me and was like "No not at all but I think we should start dating and then see where this relationship takes us because I really like you Emily I do not know what it is but something about you is different from any other girl I have met." I blushed then I asked him if he was ready to go because I had a long day and just wanted to chill out and go to sleep he nodded, and we both got up and left the arena around 12:30 a.m. I asked him where he wanted to go and he looked at me and said " You wanna go back to the hotel and watch T.V. and chill out in my room?" I was okay with that because I trusted Shane and he obviously felt the same way. So we made it back to the hotel by one o'clock by that time I am so tired that I look for the lobby couch and curl up on it Shane goes up to the couch, and says "Oh no you don't." then he scoops me up bridal style and carries me to the elevator then we go up to his room together and he lays me down on his bed. Then before falling fully asleep I looked at him and said "This counts has hanging out right?" He laughed then said "Sure" then we both fell asleep.

Shane's POV:

After talking to Emily about everything that just happened we decided that it would be best for us to start dating because I really like her and she really likes me. We got up and left the arena around 12:30 in the morning we made it to the hotel by like one, and Emily ran to the lobby couch and curled up on it and tried to go to sleep. I wouldn't let her so I walked up to the couch and looked down at her I said "What about hanging out?" She looked at me and said "I'm tired but we can still hang if you want to." I agreed but I scooped her up bridal style and walked to the elevator so we can go up to my room and hang out, she passed out in my arms before we even made it to my room. I smiled because she is so cute when she sleeps, so we got to my room I kicked the door open since I had no free hands and I laid her gently on my bed she woke up a little and said "This counts has hanging out right?" I agreed got undressed and then we both fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning and I got up to go make some breakfast after I put on some basketball shorts so she did not think that we did anything last night. I usually just sleep in my boxers because its more comfortable that way. After a while she finally woke up and she asked me what happened and I just told her about how we both passed out because we talked about a lot last night, she smiled and then she said "You made breakfast?" I shook my head, she was very pleased so she sat down next to me and we both ate. After we done with breakfast I asked her what she wanted to do today because we had to tape smackdown around 7 o'clock she suggested that we could go to the gym and then after that come home and just get to know each other better. I was alright with that I just had one condition and that was to go train at a gym that I picked, she giggled and agreed and with that we were off.