Talking to the Boss.

Shane's POV:
We woke up the next morning and I could not stop staring at Emily's beautiful short dark brown hair and her beautiful curvy body. I got up to make us breakfast and about sixty seconds later Emily comes out looks at me and says "I woke up because I rolled over and you weren't there. I honestly cant sleep without you. I don't know how i did it this long." I walked up to her put my hand on her cheek kissed her on the lips and said "I'm sorry Em, I will never leave you. I just need to mentally prepare for this conversation with my father." She looked at me nodded then went back into the bedroom, I had a couple of hours before we had to go to the arena to prepare for Raw so I decided to go back into the bedroom and lay down with Em for another hour or so. 

-An hour or so passes-

We woke up and it was about 2 o'clock, I looked at Emily and said "Em, how are you preparing for this conversation with my dad?" She looked up at me and said "I don't need to prepare because I am going in there and I am going to tell your dad how we feel about one another." I walked over to her put my hand on her soft smooth face and said "Okay, then that is what we do. Do you wanna go train for a little while?" She looked at me nodded in agreement then she went into the bathroom to take a shower and get changed into her gym clothes. after a very long 10 minutes she was done she came out of the shower with drops of water glistening on her beautiful skin and I just could not keep my eyes off of her. After a minute or so of just staring at her she snapped her fingers in front of my face and said "Um, earth to Shane. Are you going to get ready or not?" I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and said "Yeah I will be out in 5 minutes." I got into the bathroom and hopped in to a cold shower so I could gather my thoughts and well you know, after that I changed into my gym clothes and with that we were off. 

-Two Hours Passes-

After a good two hours of going back and fourth in the boxing ring and practicing some basic moves we sat down to drink some water and towel off. I look up at Emily and asked her why she cared for me so much. She told me that she cared for me so much because I was not like any other guy that she had met, on t.v. I was a sweet and kind guy and I was the same off screen. She has been watching WWE since she was a kid, I found that surprising because of everything she has told me about her father she said that this was before he was violent. I nodded and then she asked me what I saw in her and I told her that she is beautiful, kind, sweet, caring and I listed things off before I was cut off by her lips pressing against mine she asked if we could go back to the hotel to get ready for Raw and I said "Sure thing." It took us about 10 minutes to get back to the hotel, then as soon as we got there we both sighed with relieve but also thankfulness that we did not pass out on the way back because we both practiced pretty hard. We got up to the room and we had about an hour and thirty minutes before we had to get to the arena for Raw, I walked up to Emily and started kissing her intensely and she kissed back but said "I may be exhausted right now, but it is not going to be that easy Shane." She got up got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans one of my shirts and put on a black neff beanie, she looked at me and said "Chop Chop, we do not have all night." I smirked at her and then took off my shirt and pants she looked at me like I was crazy then I asked her "Are you okay?" She just kept staring at me then I finally got dressed and she said " I didn't know you were that comfortable with me shane." I looked at her and said "Well of course I am, the passed few days we have stayed in this hotel room together have felt like months maybe even years. I am more than comfortable with you Emily Funk." She looked at me smiled then walked up to me pecked my lips then said "Let's Go. We need to get this talk over with before the show starts." I sighed then we went to the car. 

-20 minutes before Raw Starts-

We arrive a little early because Emily likes to do her stretches before she starts kicking ass and taking names but she knew that we had to get this talk over with. So we walked towards my dad's office and we stopped at his door and we gave each other a kiss then I knocked on the door and my dad opens it up and says "Hey Shane!" tries to give me a hug and I put my hand on his chest and say "I am not here for that. Just for business."  I point at Emily and I ask my dad if he sees her, he nods and then I said she is my girlfriend maybe even future wife." He looked at me and said "Shane I am happy that you found the right girl." he goes and hugs Emily and then he asks if I want him to Emily in the story line with Mark and I look at Emily she shrugged and then I said "No, she is amazing on her own she does not need my help." I look at my dad and say thanks shake his hand then Emily and I walk out. She looks up at me and says "I expected that to go differently but I am also very happy that it went the way that it did. Are you okay Shane?" I say "Yes I am perfectly okay." We pecked lips, Emily told me that she is kicking off Raw and she needed to go do her stretches I said "Alright. See you Later?" She nodded and then with that we both went in separate directions.